36. Assets and Investment

Author's POV.

The travel from San Fransisco to San Jose took around 35 minutes by car. Arrived at the condominium complex, Rowoon turned his car to the parking lot on his condo building and parked the car.

He actually started to feel unwell and it must be because of the jet lag. He turned off the engine while massaging his temple slowly. Hyeyoon caught the gesture as the girl was looking at him, she couldn't help to feel concerned.

"Are you okay?" she asked. No wonder the guy was a bit quiet during their journey. He didn't get enough sleep on the plane and he had been enduring the jet lag since before, he must be feeling extremely uncomfortable now.

The latter didn't answer and just kept massaging his temple. Hyeyoon grabbed her backpack and urged him to get out of the car.

"Come on, you need to rest," Hyeyoon told him and Rowoon nodded. He got out of the car and grabbed their luggage. Both of them immediately walked to the elevator from the basement and Rowoon hit the 19th button.

His condo was located in Axis, Almaden Blvd, with stunning floor-to-ceiling windows in a 22-story high-rise tower. It said, the upscale urban living in Axis offered grand views of downtown San Jose and beyond.

The building was located adjacent to the DeAnza Hotel as the building was within walking distance to all of downtown San Jose's amenities, including restaurants at historic San Pedro Square, the Farmer's Market, and The SAP Center.

He chose a very strategic location and Hyeyoon stunned as the elevator climbed up to reach level 19. Hyeyoon tried to make sure once again that he indeed owned one unit in this building.

The girl couldn't hide her amazement and wondering at the same time. How could this man manage to own a loft in this prestigious location at a very young age? He wasn't an entrepreneur as far as she knew.

They finally reached level 19 and the elevator's door slid open. Rowoon led them to his unit and stopped in front of unit 1915. He took out the key and unlocked the door.

"Welcome home," he exclaimed and invited the girl inside.

The room was very clean in a dark hardwood floor and light color wall-paint. She was welcomed by a living room in the middle and a kitchen with a round dining table on the right. The loft has two bedrooms, they were on each side of the loft.

His condo wasn't so spacious yet felt just right with the room space. Hyeyoon walked inside slowly and she saw the large windows near the living room that has a small balcony outside.

It was beautiful, the view was directly showed them the city and the downtown's skyline. Hyeyoon couldn't wait to see how it looked like at night. She smiled brightly and suddenly felt excited upon visiting the new place. She immediately fell for this place and quietly put it in her 'place to visit' lists.

"Wow," she couldn't help but stun by the astonishing experience she witnessed right now. "You have a very great place," she told him and Rowoon just flashed a smile.

"Thanks. Glad to know you like it," he responded and followed the girl stepped inside the loft. He then watched the girl as she was checking the interior, "there are two bedrooms, you can choose whichever you prefer," he told her and the guy just slumped down his long body on the couch. Waiting for the girl to make her choice.

Hyeyoon was contemplating for a few seconds and pointed to the second bedroom. She knew how to place herself and since she was the guest, she preferred the guest bedroom.

Rowoon raised an eyebrow and offered the girl to take the master bedroom instead if she wanted to, he didn't mind at all, "are you sure? You can have the master bedroom if you want," he told the girl but Hyeyoon shook her head.