38. The Long Night

A/N : 

Caution of the explicit mature content.
Anyone who is under 18 or those who felt uncomfortable reading mature content need to skip this chapter.

I already give you a warning in advance, so, read at your own risk. *grins widely* :D

Enjoy~

================================================================================

Rowoon's POV.

"Look at me, Hyeyoon," I sounded and I couldn't believe what I had just said. The sound that came out from me. The unstoppable need that burst out. As if I had no control over my own body, my own brain, and my own feeling.

I could feel my breath hitched and ragged erratically the moment she did raise her face to look up at me. The moment our eyes locked to each other and her twitched eyes stared back at me. Her tiny body was in my arms. She was throwing herself at me, and I won't let her go anymore. Not this time.

The spike of endorphin in my system took control over my body and without I was realizing it, I was leaning upward and captured her lips in one firm motion. She was rigid at first. I could feel how her body responded to the sudden contact. It was normal, she was unprepared. I slowly ran my right hand upward to stroke at her skin gently, giving pleasure to its every stroke. Right from her waist, up to her side chest, shoulder, neck, and finally rested to her jaw.

I slowly moved my lips to give her more sensation to the touch and she responded to me with a shiver. Her body slowly loosened up and she let her hands desperately rested on my chest. I was preparing if she did push me to stop. When she did, I'd immediately stop, right now. But to my surprised, instead of doing anything, her body was starting to feel more at ease.

I fixed my position and leaned to the backrest, giving her a more comfortable position as I started to gently rubbed on her left ear with my thumb. She sighed and I could sense that she started to enjoy the touch. I nibbled to her upper and lower lips gently, trying to give her more pleasure and I still remembered how to turn her on.

Hyeyoon was still the same, and the way her body responded to my touch also remained the same. I rubbed her waist with my other hand and her whimpers were heard. I groaned. She was such a temptation. I shut my eyes tightly and deepened the kiss, the girl moaned as I forced to enter her mouth.

Our ragged breath mixed up and she was now completely leaned her full-length body onto me. With my free hand, I fixed her position so she was completely sat on my hips. Hyeyoon's hands helplessly fell on my chest and she slowly pulled back, trying to catch her breath. Her eyes glistened with the equal need. She knew how aroused me right now and I bet she could feel the hardness down there.

I waited for her to stop me, or to protest at my movement, but she didn't show any hint of refusal. She just stared at me deeply with her round eyes. I pulled her head until our foreheads touched. While still in ragging breath, I managed to say to her.

"You know how much I want you badly right now, Hyeyoon. You have to stop me now, or else I won't hold up any more," my sentences came out as a whisper and Hyeyoon just stared at me in silence. Her hands were still resting on my chest and there was no sign of her pushing me away.

I took both of her hands and put them around my neck. I pulled her body up and gave a peck on her lips once before got up from the couch.

"I'll take you now, Kim Hyeyoon, you can't stop me anymore," with that, I had her once again in one smooth move by capturing her lips into a deep passionate kiss while having my way to the master bedroom. I clicked open the door easily as if her body weight was nothing to me.