3. The Sunset ✔

When we arrived, the time on his dashboard showed 5.30 PM. There was already a faint red tinge to the sky as the sun was getting to set soon. I strolled, following the path in front of me. The grass turned green and yellow at the same time, as it was still springtime.

Though the breeze started to feel cold, I don't care. I know this place but had never been here, nor intended to go to this place.

"Woah," I exclaimed, fascinated by the color tone of the sky. "How did you know this place?" I asked the man who walked behind me. I know I looked like a child right now. I couldn't help myself since the view before my eyes were so fascinating.

We strolled, following the path till we spotted a bench under the big tree. Seok-woo pulled me to sit and handed me the coffee we bought before we reached this place.

"I like it here; the view and the air are so refreshing. My favorite place for jogging too, and this park is close to my place," he took a sip of his drink.

I can see a few tall buildings nearby. So Seokwoo's apartment is in one of those tall buildings?

Out of curiosity, I asked him. "You live alone?" he nodded.

"And your family?" I carefully asked him again, a bit afraid as it might offend him. But he seems fine and replied right away.

"My parents live in Ilsan, my older sister is married, and now she lives with his husband, not far from this area. But I'd rather live alone since college,"

I nodded. I had found one of his other traits; Seok-woo is an independent person.

"How about you?" his voice took me out of my reverie. I turned to face him and saw him raised an eyebrow. "Do you still live with your parents?"

I shook my head. "No, I live with Jeein, we rent a small room near the campus, my parents still in Seongnam," cold breeze blew strongly enough to make me giddy. I wasn't prepared for staying outside, so I was wearing a thin jacket and a plain t-shirt.

Seok-woo changed his seat to my side and moved closer. I could feel his heat radiated through his body as his right arm touched my shoulder lightly.

My breath hitched as our body touched. Though indirectly, but still, the feeling seemed natural. I could feel his aura and charm. Seok-woo was only wearing a long sleeve beige sweater. Wasn't he feeling cold? I couldn't help my inner thought. Though I honestly enjoyed the moment. But I dearly need to get warm right now.

"Feeling cold?" Seok-woo finally asked.

I was trying hard to hold my gritted teeth and just nodded to him while smiling. Indicating I'm good but thank you for asking. I was silently hoping he will get the message.

He checked on his phone; the clock showed 7.10 PM already. He then stood up. I looked up at him in confusion. "Come on," he reached out his hand again.

"Where are we going?"

"Before you get frozen here, I should take you home by now. It's my fault for not properly prepared before taking you here,"

"Ah, okay. You're right; Jeein must be home by now," I took his hand and absorbing the heat that came from his warm palm.

We walked again through the night view of the park. There were still a few people taking a stroll at the park. Since it began to get dark, they turned the lights on, and I gasped again.

"You have to come here again in Autumn and see how beautiful those trees are and when the leaves fall,"

"Really? Sure then, I'll come here again next fall season. Do you want to come?" I playfully asked him as he replied to me by smiling and nodded.