Epilogue

Author's POV.

Spring, March 2021

Seoul, South Korea

"Does anyone here know what is the definition of Sustainable Water?" a tall man stood in front of the class, he was wearing a simple formal attire; gray pants, a white shirt, and a suit. His gesture signified that he was confident with himself while giving a lecture to the class as today he was asked by his friend to be the guest lecturer in her class.

The class filled with around 25 students; it was their 3rd year of college. Jang Kiyong was never thought that he would be able to give lectures, yet Lee Seyoung, his old classmates in bachelor's degree invited him to join the class as her guest. Kiyong was trying his best to lecture about the subject, meanwhile, the lady was sitting at the corner of the class.

The class was silent for a second before a student raised her hand. Kiyong sighed in relief and let the student spoke.

"Yes, what's your name?" Kiyong asked the girl and she shyly mentioned her name. Her trembled voice gained laughter from her classmates. The girl just lowered her head and smiled awkwardly.

"Ssaem, you're so handsome!" one of the girls at the back shouted.

Kiyong couldn't help a smile. He tried to hide his smile by massaging his temples. "Okay, thank you," he said. He could feel his face blushed by the way Seyoung laughed at him. "Enough, guys. Let your friend answer the question," he was trying to control the class and everyone finally calmed down.

Kiyong then let the girl talked and she seemed still at lost, "What's your question again, Ssaem? I'm sorry I forgot," her response wasn't helping the situation either as the laughter that filled the entire class now was getting louder.

Kiyong chuckled as the others couldn't stop teasing the poor girl. He then stepped forward and stood beside the girl's seat and gestured the others to quiet.

"Tell me your definition of Sustainable Water," Kiyong told her slowly and the girl nervously answered his question.

She cleared her throat and proceeded, "It means that the water sustainability, includes energy neutrality by coupling traditional water treatment technologies with renewable energies,"

The girl finished her sentence and Kiyong muttered a low thank you to the girl. He walked back to the front of the class and gave another chance to any different opinion, "Anything else? Or does anyone want to add?" the class remained silent. Kiyong nodded and he pressed the next button on the pointer.

The slideshow presented an explanation about the Sustainable Water topic. "Sustainable water means that a nation can be water self-sufficient, which is ensuring there's enough water to meet multiple needs; from agricultural to municipal and industrial. The water supply will remain consistent, despite climate change impacts such as a lack of rainfall and drought, or too much rain and being flood resilient," Kiyong continued to explain the subject for about 45 minutes.

He enjoyed the atmosphere, he liked how every student paid attention to what he explained, and he never had the thought that lecturing could be this fun. He surprisingly got excited whenever the students raised their hand and asked further about the topic, or when they responded to his question.

His time was almost up, Kiyong glanced at his watch and told the students that his class was about to end.

"No..." everyone exclaimed, regretting how fast two hours had passed. Kiyong smiled meaningfully and before he ended the class, he prepared a break quiz. The response was pretty well, the students enthusiastically participated in his class.