16. Welcome Back ✔

Hyeyoon's POV.

"Eonni," I was too focused on my laptop screen and then turned to the girl beside me upon her calling. "Lunchtime," she gestured and showed me her watch. It was 11.59 AM.

"Ah, right," I stretched my muscle a bit. Having been in this position for hours had stiffened my joints. I glanced at Kiyong's office. He won't ever move from his office if I don't remind him of break time.

I then faced Dahyun and Gunjoo to let them leave first for lunch. The two of them then went, followed by some other staff.

I walked to Kiyong's office and knocked on the door three times.

"Yes," I heard his answer from inside. I pushed open the door slowly and tried not to make noises. I peeked slightly and saw Kiyong was still working on his PC. I entered his office and approached him. I glanced at his PC and saw he was still working with the concept and a few renderings. His sketches were all over his desk. I walked toward his side and leaned my side figure to his armrest chair.

"It's break time, Mr. Manager," I sounded lowly, then moved my hand around his shoulder and brushed lightly to massage his stiffened muscle around his nape slowly. "You need to rest, too. So, stop working, please,"

He then diverted his attention from his work to me as he now stared at me with his tired eyes. Finally, he took off his glasses and put them on his desk.

"Your neck is stiff," I put a bit more pressure on the massage, and he shut his eyes to enjoy my massaging.

"Hmm... what time is this?" he asked.

"Twelve past ten, baby. Shall we eat outside? Or do you want me to order for delivery instead?"

He then grabbed my hand and stopped me from massaging. He then pulled me by my waist and put me to sit on his lap. "Come here," he said huskily.

I gasped and nervously put my whole weight on his lap. "I am heavy, babe," I laughed. "And we're at your office, too," I added and somewhat warned him.

He frowned and stared at me while he leaned his back to his chair rest. "No, you're not. And I don't care where we are right now. You acted so clingily last time we were at the plane, now you want to hold me from touching you again?" he leaned forward and moved his face closer to mine.

I giggled and tried to push him, but Kiyong grabbed me and prevented me from moving from his grip. "Don't avoid it, baby," he chuckled and caught my waist to pull it to his torso. "I want a kiss," he said.

I smirked and stuck out my tongue to him. "Do it yourself,"

Kiyong grinned and inched closer to my face, pecked on my lips once, and then parted away to stare intensely at me. His gaze was directed to my lips as he was targeting them. He cupped my face and kissed me softly.

Nibbled to the soft skin of my lower lip, he licked it to ask for more access. But I wanted to play around and refused to give in. He grunted in frustration. He moved his hand to the back of my nape as if trying to take over my will.

I started to kiss him back, and Kiyong caught the hint. He was about to deepen the kiss when the door knocked. Both of us froze, and after the second knock, I abruptly stood up and stumbled. I cleared my throat and tried to fix my messy clothes. Again, both of us looked awkward.

Kiyong wiped his face, calming himself. Then, after a few seconds, he sounded, "come in,"

I stood near his desk, one step back from his spot. Dahyun then entered and was shocked upon seeing my presence. Meanwhile, I was trying to control my pounding heart. The girl walked closer and nervously talked.