27. Xiamen Branch Office

Hyeyoon's POV

"Please, stay," I begged shamelessly. I held the guy's hand tightly. Preventing him to go again. At least, I didn't want him to go anywhere else. I wanted him to stay.

The guy spoke in a rather gentle voice. He whispered lowly right in my ears. "You'll always be mine, Hyeyoon. Your heart will always be mine, that will last forever,"

The next second, I was pulled in a swift move into a tight hug. The warmth was familiar. His scent remained the same. A single tear escape from the corner of my eyes. He reached out to wipe the tears away.

He pulled my chin up with his delicate finger and let me looked straight at his dark brown eyes. I was melted in his embrace. I couldn't feel my muscle. All I felt was his touch on my lips as he stroked it with his fingertips. He then inched closer and kissed me gently at first. Then nibbled to one of my lips.

I was completely surrendered to this man. The moment our lips touched, he took over all my power, and as if I was only depending on my strength on him. All I could do was lingering my hands around his neck, begging him to kiss me more deeply.

But he pulled off. He smiled at me before slowly released and turned to leave.

I jolted from my sleep and my eyes shot open. I was dumbfounded and confusedly looked around my surrounding. Where am I?

I quickly got up and then remembered where I was. I turned to see Rowoon's bed was empty. Did he wake up already?

I roamed my hand on the end table and found my phone. It was 7 AM.

"What?!" I was late.

I quickly jumped out of the bed and had a quick wash up, brushing my teeth, and getting ready. I was doing it at lightning speed in 10 minutes. Just when I was changing into my work attire. The door opened and someone just walked into the room.

It was Rowoon.

I peeked from inside the bedroom and saw him walked to the bed area. The executive suite room separated its living room area and the bedroom area with a simple partition.

I quickly zipped up my skirt and just in time when he walked into the bedroom, he saw me already changing. I thought he was already getting ready. But he was still wearing a t-shirt.

"Where have you been?" I asked him as I approached the taller man. He was sitting on his bed and looked awfully tired. Where was he going? Was he staying up all night?

Rowoon closed his eyes and leaned down to his bed. Covering his eyes up with his right arm. "Let me sleep for 10 minutes before getting ready," he weakly sounded and I couldn't say anything as I let him rest.

I was about to ask him again but seeing him trying to sleep, I stopped. I walked out of the bedroom and letting him rest.

I was thinking to order breakfast and asking them to deliver it to the room. After calling the room service, I walked to the cabinet and pulled out Rowoon's suitcase. I turned to see Rowoon was still sleeping. It wouldn't trouble him if I helped him with his attire, would it?

Opening his suitcase, I was roaming my hand and looking for his shirt and pants. I found a set of work attire and a suit. Basically, he packed a few other clothes and stuff.

I took out a pouch and found his toiletries. I found his cologne and immediately smelling his scent. I frowned and suddenly remembered something in my dream last night. I had a weird dream again. I never had one for quite some time, but my dream last night seemed real as if I still could sense the feeling of our lips touching.