39. The Last Day of the Trip

Author's POV.

Around 3 PM, Hyeyoon had finished pack all her stuff and was now zipping and locking her luggage. Now she only had her work stuff left, she gathered all her gadgets and put it orderly inside her backpack. As scheduled, their flight was at 11 PM tonight. They would travel to San Fransisco and left from SFO back to ICN with one-way flight Korean Air.

Hyeyoon herself wasn't really sure when would they leave, but she packed anyway. There were sounds of a knock on the door and Hyeyoon's heart started thumping hard again.

"Shit!" Hyeyoon subconsciously cursed on herself. Cursing on her stupid heart for beating that fast only for a knock.

"Hyeyoon," a deep sound was sounded and Hyeyoon knew it was Rowoon. Both of them were still in his condo and Hyeyoon had been locking herself up inside her room since then. They woke up late exactly at lunchtime and both Hyeyoon and Rowoon had skipped breakfast and lunch.

After knocking at Hyeyoon's door for quite some time, Hyeyoon told him that she wanted to be alone and Rowoon finally gave up. As she heard the sound of the front door clicked open, she was assuming that Rowoon must be going out. Hyeyoon then went out of her room and took a quick shower.

Just when she was done showering and packing her stuff, he was back and now knocking at her door again.

The girl sighed in frustration and finally opened the door for him. After been knocking at her door for minutes, she finally showed up in front of him and Rowoon let out a soft sigh in relief. He let out a stupid grin and showed Hyeyoon a pack of Mc Donald's lunch set.

"Here, you need to eat something," he offered and Hyeyoon didn't seem to excite upon seeing the meal. Learning her reaction, Rowoon then pushed open the door wider just to let him see that she had packed all her stuff already. "You've packed?" he asked. Hyeyoon followed the direction of his sight and nodded.

"Yes," she told him and was about to close the door again when Rowoon held her movement.

"I've bought you your favorite, Hyeyoon. Let's eat first," his tone was somewhat pleading yet there was an urge so that the girl won't ignore him again.

"I don't think I'm hungry, Rowoon, you can have that by yourself," Hyeyoon was unlikely to eat right now but the guy was so persistent.

She always had this kind of behavior every time she got mad at him and Rowoon knew it really well. All he had to do was grabbing the girl and pulled her body completely onto him and let Hyeyoon jumped a little with the sudden touch, and to his surprised, it still worked.

The girl nervously raised her face to see the tall guy who was now holding her in his embrace and Rowoon smirked. "Don't make me force you to eat your late lunch, Hyeyoon. I know your body still reacts the same way as before when I touch you," he deliberately whispered to her and she blushed upon hearing his statement. Hyeyoon needed a few seconds to process everything and after a moment, she could take control of her brain once again to wriggle free from his touch.

She tried to break free and finally, Rowoon let her go. "Okay, I got it, I'll eat," Hyeyoon cleared her throat and snatched the paper bag from his hand. She stomped to the kitchen and put it down on the dining table. She began taking out the contents and saw two sets of hamburgers with one pack of French fries and one pudding. Rowoon let out a soft smile and joined her at the dining table.

"What time we're going to leave?" Hyeyoon's tone was flat and Rowoon ignored the cold on her voice. He took one of the hamburgers and took half of it in one go.

"Around 5 or 6 PM? I think Kent will drive us to SFO today," Rowoon had already finished his piece meanwhile Hyeyoon had just started chewing her French fries. "He will be here in two hours," he said again.