4. The Sun Rises (First Time) ✔

Seok-woo turned his car to a Hotel and Resort entrance and drove to the main lobby. He never let go of my hand until we reached in front of the lobby entrance. He smiled before opened the door and finally released my hand.

He talked to the valet, and the man nodded. Seok-woo opened the door beside me after getting my belongings from the trunk, and I got off. He walked us to the main lobby and talked to the receptionist.

"Reservation under the name Kim Seok-woo, please?" he informed and pulled out his ID card as requested. I walked to the nearby couch and sat there waiting.

My heart was pounding so hard. I couldn't help feeling anxious, excited, and nervous simultaneously as this is my first experience. Exhaled and inhaled the air filling in my lungs, I bravely encouraging myself. I'm an adult, and this is my life. I know how to be responsible to myself, taking the risk, and face it.

I bit my lips hard, didn't realize when Seokwoo approached and touched my shoulder. Brought me back from my thoughts.

"Are you hungry?" he asked while reaching out his hand. I took it and followed him to the elevator.

"Yeah, almost," I answered him once we were in the elevator. He tapped the keycard to the security lock, and it automatically detected the floor level.

"What would you like to have for dinner?" he gently rubbed my back as the elevator was going up to the 17th floor.

His simple touch could already make my heart pounded. I cleared my throat, was trying to brush off the nervousness.

"Anything will fine, though," I responded fast, but then asked him back, "what would you like?"

The elevator dinged, and the door opened. Not far from the elevator, there was room 1701. He tapped the keycard again and pushed open the door. I stepped in and gaped my mouth upon seeing how big and luxurious the room is.

"Seok-woo," I called him.

"Huh?" he was in the bathroom and shouted to answer me.

"What type of room did you book?" still fascinated, I walked to the large windows right next to the super king-sized bed. There was even a living room with a 55-inch flat-screen TV, a pantry, and a dining table.

I glanced at him and frowned when he stood behind me. He grinned upon seeing my disagreeing expression.

"This is a junior suite," he back hugged me and gave a little peck on the top of my crown. I pulled off, releasing myself from him, and turned around to see his still grinning face.

While still showing disapproval to his money spending, I told him this is unnecessary. But he reasoned by saying that he was not reserving the most expensive room in this hotel but the 3rd expensive one.

I was ready to argue him back when he silenced me by giving a little peck on my lips. He smirked and then dragged me to the bathroom.

"Shower first, and I'll prepare dinner," he said and handed me my bag and purse.

I sighed and got into the bathroom. "Okay," I complied and closed the bathroom door.

The night was getting late as we enjoyed the dinner he ordered; two tenderloin steaks and a bottle of wine. We talked and laughed about everything. I always found it funny whenever he threw jokes, and I liked it when he flashed his gorgeous smile. I have to say that he has the gorgeous smile I've ever seen in a man.

I was almost unable to cast my gaze upon seeing him ran his hand through his hair. I sipped to the last drop of my wine and put the glass on the table.