35. Overnight Flight

Rowoon's POV.

I locked the lavatory door and was now facing the mirror. Staring blankly at my reflection and I definitely looked terrible. I quickly washed my face to regain back my rationality.

Hyeyoon was such a temptation for me. Hearing her confession was making me nearly leaned forward to kiss her if I wasn't holding up before. It was also really tough for me to get a grip of myself last night. Watching her sleep while comfortably cuddling on me.

If I did commit a mistake, then don't blame me. How could I resist her? I tried to remember when did the last time I had fulfilled my need? And to realize the fact that I hadn't touched any girl for a quite long time was making me completely a loser.

I was too busy with works and distracted myself a lot from the romance thing. Yet now Hyeyoon caused this huge damage to my defense.

My reflection showed me I was in a total mess. I was thinking of letting her go and gave up last night but turned out, her confession crumbled down the barrier I had built just to protect her from me.

Yes, it wasn't me who need protection, it was her. She wasn't safe being around me. I could lose control anytime, took her in one swift move, calmed her down when she tried to resist, touched her on the right spots, and she won't be able to run away.

I wiped dry my face and looked straight at my reflection once again.

"Come to your sense, Kim Rowoon," I said to myself. I shut my eyes tightly for ten more seconds before opened them slowly, was making sure that I had myself calm down to face her. I clicked open the door and walked slowly back to the seat.

Hyeyoon was seen waiting for me as she watched me back and sat in my seat. She showed concern on her face and carefully checked on me.

"Are you okay?" she carefully asked. "You shouldn't have drunk coffee early in the morning. It's not good for your stomach,"

She thought I was throwing up or something, I assumed. Just right then, the flight attendant served the breakfast and there were a miso soup, rice, and hot green tea.

"Eat some," she ordered my meal and got another one for her. "It's miso soup," she arranged the meal for me and muttered a low thank you to the flight attendant. The lady then bowed and left the two of us alone.

"Enjoy your breakfast," she said and leave.

I stared at the soup and then looked at Hyeyoon, stunned.

"Why?" she asked. "You don't like miso soup?" she was ready to call the flight attendant when I stopped her by holding her hand.

"No, it's fine. I like it," I took a sip on the soup once and felt relaxed as the warm liquid went through my throat. "It tastes good, thanks," I thanked her.

She was watching me eating and didn't touch her meal. I gazed at her and the meal in front of her. "Eat your breakfast, Hyeyoon," I told her and Hyeyoon slowly started to eat the pancake slowly.

I stopped eating and put down the cutlery. Hyeyoon saw it and showed her concerns again, "Why? You're not feeling well? Can you finish the soup? Drink the soup as much as you can, I'll order porridge if you want to,"

"No, Hyeyoon, I'm fine, really," I cut her off and she seemed not convinced at all.

"Are you sure?" she confirmed once again and I nodded.

"I'm good, I can finish this, don't worry," I was kinda enjoying her attention right now actually, so why not play along and let her took care of me for this time.