Chapter 27: Cat Fight

Cole's POV

"I don't want that painting", I tell Luna, as soon as she enters my room.

I don't want her two hundred million dollars, Romeo and Juliet painting. How can she even, think of giving me this costly gift?.

"Why?", She frowns.

"Because its expensive Luna, I can't take, such expensive gift from you",

"Cole, it's just a gift",

"Which you gave, it to me, only because you don't want to take it home", I raise my eyebrow. I know Luna that we'll, to know, her real motive behind, giving this painting to me.

"No, it's not true", she lies.

"Luna",

"Okay fine! I gave you this, painting because, I didn't want to take it home. I would have, hanged it in my room, but it doesn't match, with my room's decor",

I sigh,"Luna please, take this painting back, I was drunk yesterday, I may have accepted your, gift in drunken state",

"You didn't accept it", she avoids eye contact from me.

"What?",

"You didn't accept it. You were passed out, so I called Sarah to tell your Dad, to take you upstairs, from my car. So when your Dad came, I gave the painting to him. Of course without telling him the price",

What?

"Why you did this Luna", I yell at her. And I instantly feel sorry for yelling at her. My hangover is making me lose my patience.

"You know what Cole?, Just let the painting on fire, if you don't want it, that badly", she tells me, and storms off, from my room.

Luna's POV

Throughout the drive to school, I felt Cole's eyes on me, but I completely ignored him.

As I was about to go in my classroom,"Luna", Cole calls me, I turn, to look at him,"you forgot something", he tells me.

"What?", I know what I forgot, but I pretend, that I don't know what I forgot.

"We didn't kiss",

"Pardon me, if I am not in a mood, to kiss",

"Why are you so mad on me?",

Seriously?

He doesn't know why I am mad at him?.

I look at him, frowning,"Okay! I know, why are you mad at me, but that is a silly reason", he tells me.

Silly reason?

He rejected my gift. Nobody has ever rejected my gift. And I am so mad at him. And he is not doing any good to calm me down. Instead, his words are instigating my anger.

"You know what Cole?, Go to hell", I tell him, and go in my class.

........................................................................

I come out from the class,"Luna", and Britney stops me.

"What?", I snap. I am already frustrated, and I know Britney is not calling me, for any good news.

"You look off", she smirks.

"Britney I am not in a  mood", I tell her, not nicely.

"I know! I know you had a fight with your Boyfriend, what is his name, Troll?",

"His name is Cole", I don't know why I felt bad, when Britney pronounced Cole's name wrong.

"Oh sorry!, But Luna I am worried about you",

"Why?",

"What will happen to your reputation, if Cole also dumps you, like Ray", she is saying all this to add salt in my wounds.

"My relationship is none of your business, Britney", I clench my fist.

"I think Luna, there is something, wrong with you, that is why? Everyone one leaves you", as soon as she completes her sentence, I slap her across her face.

She looks at me off guard, holding her red cheek, with her hand.

"You Bitch", she pushes me, and I stumble, but I don't fall on the ground.

"Don't you dare, to call me, Bitch", I push her, and she falls on the ground.

"Ouch!", She cries.

Everyone gathers around us, from the crowd Cole comes to me,"What happened?", He looks at me, and then to Britney on the floor.

From somewhere Ray come rushing, and lifts Britney from the ground, "my hand is, hurting Ray", Britney cries.

"What you did to her", Ray asks me.

"Ask your girlfriend first, what she did to me", I greet my teeth.

"What is happening here", Principal comes and asks.

"Luna, pushed me", Britney sheds her crocodile tears.

"Are you hurt Miss Johnson?",

"I think my hand is broken",

"Someone, take Britney to Emergency room",

"I will take her", Rays says.

"Okay", Principal nods, he looks at me"Miss Brown you, come with me, in my office, Right now".

Author's Note
Dreamcatcher: Nerdy Boy & The Mean, had turned 1K reads on Wattpad. Thank you so much, my lovely readers, for making this possible. And I hope you all liked today's chapter. Stay tuned for next chapter, till next Wednesday.
With Lots of Love XX