Chapter 5: #castfor4weeks

Luna's POV

So this is not nightmare, but my life has actually turned into one. I even hate when I get fever or cold, and this is me lying on hospital bed, with my leg and hand cast in plaster, is way beyond hate, it's bad, I don't want this, I want to go to Ray's birthday party.

Oh my God!

Ray's birthday party, what happened to his party? Because of me his birthday party is ruined, he must have canceled his own birthday party, because I am in hospital.

"Luna, how are you feeling now?", a male doctor walks in, with my Mom, and her boyfriend Robert.

"Doctor please remove this hideous plaster, I am fine now, and my bones are strong, so now you can remove this plaster", I literally beg to doctor.

"What you are fine?, in which angle you think you are fine Luna?", Mom shouts at me.

"Why the hell you are, yelling at me mom", I snap, I am sick, and I am on hospital bed, and my mother is yelling at me, instead of being nice.

And By the way, when did she came back from her vacation?

"Alison calm down, she is sick", Robert says, and looks at me, then to Mom.

I don't hate Robert, he is nice guy, but he is dating my Mom, and I can't let him, to take my Dad's place.

Mom looks at me, and sighs.

"I am sorry", she comes close to me, and touches my cheek with her hand, " I was worried about you Luna, you are the most important thing in my life Luna, and I can't lose you"

Mom was really worried about me, and I can tell this, because her blond hair which are always straight, have turned slightly wavy now, and her makeup is also smudged.

"I am fine Mom", I tell her.

"And now you can tell this doctor to remove this plaster", I add.

"I am sorry Luna, we can't remove this plaster,  you have to wear this plaster casts for four weeks", Doctor tell me.

"What?"

"Yeah, because your right-hand elbow is dislocated, and your left leg ankle is fractured "

"No, please give me some medicine, which heals bones fast", I beg.

"Luna calm down, and to heal your bones, you must wear this casts for four weeks, and you also have to stay in hospital for two weeks ", Doctor tells.

"What?, Mom please  do something ", I look towards Mom.

"Luna, don't worry, you will get well soon", Robert tells me.

"Luna don't worry, and I have already told Grace to bring your favorite chicken soup, she will be here any minute, and now I and Robert have to talk to doctor about your medicine ", she tells me and leaves with Robert and Doctor.

..................

"Miss Luna, after eating this soup, you will feel better", Grace brings spoon full of soup in front of my mouth.

I take the spoon in my mouth, and gulp down the soup.

It's great ! Now I even can't eat with my own hand.

"Grace, I am full now, I don't want any more soup",

"But Miss Luna, you love this chicken soup, and there is half of the soup is in bowl",

"I know Grace, but I don't feel like eating anything right now", I pout.

"Okay Miss Luna", she places bowl of soup, on table beside me.

"Grace, take my cellphone and click my picture, I want to post on Instagram, my hospital picture", I take the cellphone, from my left-hand side table, and hand it to Grace.

"Okay Miss Luna", she takes my cellphone.

Grace clicks my picture, and hand my cellphone back to me.

Typing with left hand is really difficult, but not impossible, I post my hospital picture on Instagram with caption; "Lying on Hospital Bed with 2 broken bones" and with hashtag ; #hospital # fractured ankle #dislocated elbow #castfor4weeks.

I scroll down Instagram and I came across Ray's recent post, in which Ray is cutting his birthday cake.

"Grace, Ray came to see me in hospital, while I was unconscious, right?", I ask her.

Grace looks at me with sympathetic Eyes,"No Miss, Mr. Ray didn't come"

Ray didn't come to see me in hospital? I fell down from stress in his house, and he didn't even come to see me? He should have at least called me. Is Ray really don't care about me?

Cole's POV

"Sarah, how many times, I have told you, not to use your cellphone while eating food", Dad scolds Sarah, who is using his cellphone on dinner table, while we all are having dinner.

"Oh, my God!, Luna is in hospital", Sarah says looking at her cellphone screen with shock.

"What?", I ask in worry.

"Look", she shows me her cellphone screen.

I grab Sarah's cellphone from her hand, and I look at Luna's post on Instagram, in which she is smiling with her long arm cast, and short leg cast.

"What happened to Luna, how she broke her hand and leg?", I ask Sarah.

"I don't know, but now she has to wear that casts for four weeks", she tells me.

I look again at Luna's post, she must be in really pain, and still she is smiling in this picture, she wrote in hashtags, that her elbow is dislocated and her ankle is fractured and also that she have to wear casts for four weeks.

"Now, someone will tell me, who is in hospital?", Dad interrupts.

"Luna, Cole's crus", Sarah looks at me, and I gave her "don't you dare to tell dad", look.

"Luna is in my class", I tell dad.

"Oh okay", he says stressing on the word 'okay'.

I have to see Luna, I have to know how she is? I want to know if she is okay? And to know this, I have to go in hospital, in which she is admitted, and I will go to see her in hospital. I don't care if she knows me or not, because I just wants see if she is okay, with my own eyes.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hi everyone, Happy Ganesh Chaturti to all who are celebrating, and I hope you all liked todays chapter, please do vote and comment.
With Lots of Love XX