Chapter 46: War Zone

Cole's Pov

My life has become turmoil, I have fallen in love with my fake girlfriend. If I tell this to Sarah she would say, 'I told you so'. I know she warned me about falling in love with Luna, but we don't choose who we love. And we always choose the wrong people.

And the arrival of my Mom is not good for any of us. Sarah told me when I was at the wedding, Mom and Dad got into a big fight. So we have officially entered into the war zone now. And this is my new normal now.

"Why are you making all these things today?",

" because today is Sunday, and we make brunch on Sunday",

"Since when?",

"Since you left",

I hear mumbles from the kitchen. They are going to start fighting. It's like my childhood again, I am Eight years old, reading fictional books to avoid the harsh reality of my life.

"Oh! So you are taunting me now", Mom snaps.

"I am not taunting you, I am just telling you the fact", Dad replies.

"You haven't changed a bit, still the selfish Man which you were Eight years ago",

"Look who is calling me selfish, who left her small children", Dad says angrily.

"Don't you dare to bring kids between this", Mom yells.

" I am just telling you the truth, why you don't like my brutal honesty anymore?", Dad says maliciously.

"You know are an asshole", Mom yells angrily.

Oh, God!! Please stop them!!

" Then why you are here, go somewhere else, why you are living in my house?", Dad asks the question which we all want to ask Mom.

But before Mom could answer the question. All of a sudden like an angel sent by God someone rings the doorbell. And I am so thankful to that person for coming to my house to stop this war between my parents.

" Cole! Cole", Sarah calls my name.

"What happened?", I come out of my room. And I see Charlotte.

"Char, you are here", I say cheerfully.

" Yup, I am here", she says. And hugs me.

........................................................................

Luna's Pov

"Miss Luna, the brownies are ready", Grace tells me.

"Now pack the brownies in a nice box",

" For whom these brownies are?", she asks.

"For Cole's Mom, I am going to meet her first time, so this is for her", I haven't told Cole that I will be coming to his house today. So I want to give him a surprise.

Author's Note
I hope you all liked today's chapter. Stay tuned for the next chapter, till next Wednesday. And don't forget to vote and comment.
With Lots of Love XX