Chapter 28: Consequences

Cole's Pov

I am waiting for Luna, from past half and an hour. Outside Principal's office. Today I missed my literature class, so that I can be with Luna. I know she will need me now, the most, and I know she will be still mad at me, but I have promised myself, that I will not leave her alone, no matter what happens.

After fifteen minutes, Luna comes out from Principal's office,"Luna, what happened", I ask her.

"Apparently I am suspended for one week", she replies coldly.

"Luna, I am sorr...,

"Don't", she doesn't give me, a chance to complete my sentence,"Don't you dare, to feel pity for me", she gives me a glare.

"But Luna", I try to explain to her, that I don't feel pity for her. I just want to be there for her.

"I don't want your sympathy, I hate sympathies, remember", she even doesn't give me, a chance to explain.

"I can understand Luna, what you are feeling, right now",

"No Cole you don't", she snaps,"you can't understand, because I am the one, who is suspended, not you",

"Luna",

"Cole, just leave me alone right now, I am going home, because I can't stay here, as I am suspended", she tells me and goes. And I stand there, not knowing what to say or do, to make her feel better.

........................................................................

I pour flour in a bowl, and four eggs, sugar, and dark chocolate. I am trying to make a chocolate brownie for Luna.

"What you are doing?", Dad asks me, as soon as he enters the kitchen, and sees the mess, which I made.

"I am making chocolate brownie, for Luna",

"Okay Son, but this is not the way I thought you to make chocolate brownie", he points to the dry better in a bowl.

"Scoot, I will make chocolate brownie for you, And Cole it's high time, that you accept the fact that you can't cook", he tells me. And I roll my eyes, but he is right, I can't cook, no matter how much hard I try.

"Do you want extra chocolate?",

"Cole", Dad calls my name when I don't answer.

"Huh", I reply absent mind.

"Do you want extra chocolate, in brownie?", He repeats his question.

"Oh Yes!",

"What is wrong with you? You seem off today",

"Nothing, I just had an argument with Luna",

"Oh, don't worry everything, will get okay soon",

"How?", I ask in frustration. How everything, will get better, if Luna doesn't even listen, to what I have to say.

"You said you just had an argument with Luna, not a fight", I can't tell Dad, what happened after that little argument.

"Yeah! But it was pretty big argument",

"Then talk to her, try to explain to her, your point of view",

"She is so stubborn, she doesn't listen", I huff.

"Then you also have to be stubborn, don't give up on her", Dad looks at me and says,"I know I am not expert in relationship, but you don't do, same mistakes, which your parents made",

I nod. And I take a decision, at that very moment, to never ever give up on Luna.

Luna's POV

I step inside my room, and I welcomed by my mother. And of course not with a smiling face.
I avoid her look, and I go towards my room.

"Luna", she calls my name coldly, and I stop.

"What?", I turn to face her.

"Your Principal called me, and he told me, that you got suspended for one week, because of your violent behavior",

"What? Violent behavior?, I didn't cause any violence", I defend myself.

"You pushed Britney, who is your friend",

"She is not my friend", I snap,"she cheated on me, by sleeping with my boyfriend",

"So that is why you pushed her, and broke her hand", The disgust for me, is clear in her voice.

"Britney is lying Bitch, I didn't break her hand, her  tears were fake, and she was acting, that she is in pain",

"Luna watch your language", she yells," look at you, what you have become", she points at me, angrily with her hand,"I know you are spoiled and Mean, but I didn't know that you are insensitive, if your Dad was alive, he would have been very disappointed",

"Don't you dare, to bring my Dad, between this", I yell,"You know why I pushed Britney, because she said, there is something, wrong with me, that is why everyone leaves me",

"Luna, Honey, the violent way you reacted, is not the right way to behave",

What?

Of course!!

Why I even told her, about this. Was I so stupid, to think that she would understand me?, did I forget my mother, can't understand me?, she never has understood me, and she never would.

"I don't have anything, to say to you Mother", I say, and I rush to my room holding my tears.

Author's Note
I hope you all liked today's chapter. Stay tuned for new chapter till next Wednesday.
With Lots of Love XX