Chapter 20: Yellow Cast

Luna's POV

"You can't go inside", Nurse tells Cole.

"Why?", I ask.

"Because, Doctor wants to do, your check up, not his",

"So what? He is my boyfriend, and he is coming with me",

"Luna, it's okay, I can sit here", Cole tries to calm me down.

"Look Blondie, this is a hospital, not your high school", Nurse tells me, with a smirk.

What is happening to people around me, nowdays. Apart from Cole and Grace, everybody, is being mean to me.

"Luna you go inside, I will not go anywhere, when you will come out, from that room, you will find me sitting here, on that bench", Cole tells me, looking at bench behind him.

"Okay" I sigh and nod.

I don't know why I am so anxious about going to check up alone. Maybe because I hate this cast, it is so itching, I can't take a proper bath, because of this cast, I can't eat with my own hand, and most importantly I can't do my hair and make up, Grace do my hair and makeup every day, but she doesn't know to do it properly, So I am fed up, with this cast, and if I can rip off this cast, I would have ripped it off, a while ago.

"Luna, sit on the exam table", the Doctor tells me, and I do the same.

"Is your hand and foot, feel any kind of pain, while walking?",

"No",

"Okay, I will remove your cast, then we will take x-ray of your hand and leg",

"Okay", I say cheerfully, thanking  God, because I am going to, get rid of this, cast finally.

........................................................................

Doctor Cameron took my x-ray and told me, to wait in exam room. And I have been, waiting for him, since the past fifteen minutes.

Doctor Cameron after another five minutes, comes with x-ray, in his hand,"Luna, your hand and leg are not healed at, so you have to wear another cast for two weeks",

What the hell? I don't want to wear a cast for another two weeks,"I don't want to wear cast", the words from my brain, spill out from my mouth.

"Luna you have to, wear cast, and only for two weeks, after two weeks you are free from your cast", he tells with a smile.

"And this time, we will put your hand and leg, in fiberglass cast, it will be lighter", he adds, but it doesn't help me, to calm down. I don't care in what type of cast, he will put my hand and leg, because I don't want any time type of cast.

After five minutes, the same mean nurse comes, who stopped Cole, from coming with me, in examination room and puts my hand in a fibreglass cast, and then she brings yellow casting tape, dripping with water, to wrap my cast.

"What the hell are you doing?", I hate yellow color, and I didn't notice earlier, that the nurse has brought yellow casting tape, to wrap my cast.

"Wrapping your cast", she simply replies.

"Yeah, I know that", I look at her, in disbelief, "I don't want yellow cast, please change the color",

"I have already, soaked this yellow casting tape in water, and if now I use another color, casting tape, this yellow tape will get waste, so now you have to compromise with this",

She must be kidding, compromise with yellow color?, no way, at list, in this lifetime,"I don't care if this hideous yellow color tape, gets waste",

"Look Blondie, you must not care, if this tape gets waste, but I do, because so many people can't afford this tape, and just because you are rich, you can't throw your tantrums, like this",

What?

"How dare you, to talk to me, like this", I yell.

Cole comes rushing, to the examination room, and asks"what happened?",

Cole Pov

"Cole, what are you doing here?", Luna asks.

"You were yelling, so I thought you are in some kind of trouble, so I came", I tell Luna, and I look at the nurse, who stopped me, earlier from escorting Luna, to the examination room, and she looks furious,"I am sorry", I apologize to the nurse.

"Now, as you have come, tell your girlfriend, to stop behaving, like spoil brat",

What the hell has been happening here?, And where is Doctor?.

"How dare you, to call me, spoil brat", Luna snaps.

"Because, you are one", this nurse is fearless, if she is talking to Luna, in this manner.

"Can someone will tell me, what is happening here, and by the way, where is Doctor?", I interrupt in their argument.

"Doctor, is examining another patient, and your girlfriend, don't want me to use, yellow casting tape, to wrap her cast, but I want to use this tape, because this yellow tape, is already soaked in water, and if I will not use it now, it will get waste, ", so in this argument, nurse is right, but who will tell this to Luna?, Who is stubborn like hell.

"Luna, please compromise with this yellow tape", I softly say.

"What", she barks," for two weeks, I will have to, bear this hideous color, in front of eyes",

"Yellow is not hideous color", Yellow is my favorite color, and I am little offended, as Luna said hideous to my favourite color.

"It is hideous ",

"It's my favorite color",

"Oh",

"I will start, to wrap now", the nurse tells, and starts to wrap.

"No", Luna shouts, but doesn't jerk her away her hand.

"Luna, please for me", I pout.

She looks at me, and sighs"Okay",

I don't know if God did this miracle, but Luna agreed to compromise, with yellow casting tape, only because I told her, to do so.

Author's Note

I hope you you all liked, today's chapter. Stay tuned for new chapter. And please don't forget to, vote and comment.
With Lots of Love XX