Chapter 6: Dreamcatcher

Luna's POV

Its day two of me, in hospital and I have already started to feel bored, I mean there is nothing interesting to do in hospital, but lots people have given me flowers and gifts, so the flowers and gifts are the only good thing which you get after getting admitted in hospital.

"Grace, be careful while applying red nail polish", I tell Grace, who is applying nail polish to my plaster cast leg's nails.

When people come to see me, the first thing they see after my face is, my plaster cast leg and hand, so my leg and hand should look good and presentable in front of people. Morning when Jenny Bloom from Bloom Publication's came to see me, my light pink nail polish was not matching with my white plaster cast, but Thank God she is publisher that means a book nerd, and nerds don't have any sense about fashion, so I don't think she noticed that my pink nail polish is not matching with my white plaster cast. But after her Dove the fashion designer came, and she definitely has noticed it. But it really feels good that many prestigious people in Seattle know me because of my socialite nature.

In this Hospital Robert is surgeon, so now and then, he comes to check on me. I think my Mom has told him to keep an eye on me, maybe she is afraid that I will run away from this hospital, I would have run away from hospital, if my leg was not broken.

"Grace, when did My Mom and Robert came back from vacation?", I ask Grace, who is carefully applying nail polish to my feet.

"They came yesterday only Miss Luna", she starts to apply nail polish to my non-broken feet.

"Madam Alison, was really worried, when she found out that you fell down from stairs", she adds.

"Really? I was also surprised when Mom said, that I am the most important thing in her life"

"Why Miss Luna, she is your mother, she really loves you"

"No, Grace my mother don't love me, she only loves her work and now she also loves Robert, she only said those carrying words yesterday, only because I am sick", my Mom, never show affection towards me, she is always cold towards me. She was not always cold and stoned, she was also warm and affectionate mother. She became cold after my Dad died.

"Miss Luna, your mother is strong woman, maybe she don't know, how to express her love towards you, the way you want her to express", Grace looks at me, and closes the nail polish bottle.

"Of course you will take her side, because you work for her"

"No, Miss Luna, I am not taking Madam Alison's side"

"You are finished applying nail polish, then go and get orange juice for me" I order her.

"Okay, Miss Luna", she says and leaves.

Nobody care about me, now Grace is also taking my Mom's side, who even didn't come to see me today. I know Robert have comes now and then, but I want my mother. I want her to take care of me, the way she used to take care of me when I was small. Now she only cares about her work. Ray my so-called boyfriend, didn't come to see me, like he even doesn't care that I am dead or alive.

The door opens, and for a second I thought its Ray, who have finally come to know, that his girlfriend is in hospital. But I am disappointed, because the guy who have walked through this door is not Ray. It's some guy with dirty blond hair, who is wearing specs.

Cole's POV

I walk through the door, and enter a room, which walls are painted in white, and window curtains are blue. My heart is beating so fast, and I fear it may pop out from my chest. Luna is looking at me, with her pretty blue eyes. Her bed is in sitting position, her plaster cast hand and leg is placed on the pillow. Looking  Luna with broken leg and hand, makes my heart ache.