Chapter 43: Spark

Luna's POV

I look one last time in the mirror, before stepping out of my room. Today is the day, the day of Mom's and Robert's wedding. From today onwards she will be no longer Mrs. Brown, but it's okay because I know she will always be my mother.

"Miss Luna, you look beautiful", Grace says, approaching me.

" And you too Grace, you look wow! I am speechless", I tell her, and she blushes.

"I don't know why Miss Alison, made me maid of honor, instead of you",

"Because you are the best Grace", I tell her, as we enter Bride's dressing room.

Mom is looking in the mirror. And she is looking gorgeous in a white dress. She will be the most beautiful bride in Seattle. No! No! She will be the most beautiful bride in the world.

"Mom you look beautiful", she turns to look at us and nervousness is clear on her face.

" Really? I mean is this dress looks good on me?", she asks and turns again to see in the mirror.

"Yes, Mom! The dress is perfect, and you look gorgeous, and I bet you Robert will cry after looking at you", I tell her, and she turns to me in surprise.

" What? Why he would cry?", she asks with wide eyes.

"Yeah! Like all those Grooms who cry on their wedding day. Because they are going to marry the most beautiful girl",

" Well I am not a girl anymore", she smiles sadly.

"Yeah you are not, but you are a woman who is both beautiful and strong, So, Robert will be the lucky man to marry you", My words make her eyes wet.

I hug her," Oh! Now don't cry, you will ruin your makeup",

"Okay", she says, and I suddenly see my Dad's wedding ring on Mom's ring finger.

" Mom you are not removing Dad's ring?",

"No", she shakes her head," your Dad gave me this Ring, and I will never remove this. And this Ring will remind me that your Dad is with me on this special day of mine", By saying this she makes me surprise.

"And Robert is okay with this?",

" Yes, he understands that how much your Dad was important for me, and how much sentimental value I have for this ring", But I don't understand this selfless love. I never had this with Ray. And I don't know if ever feel this kind of selfless love with anyone.

........................................................................

Cole's Pov

Luna told me to come early today, but I think I am late. There is so much going at my house. My mother has come from New York and she's staying with us. Living with her is like living in hell, and she is so judgmental and just wants to control everything around her. With God's Grace, my Dad and she haven't had any fight till now. Poor Dad was shocked to see her, but he is trying his best to avoid her and to avoid any conflict with her.

"Hey! Give this to the bride", someone interrupts my thoughts and hands me a bouquet.

" Okay", I say, and I walk towards Mrs. Brown's room and I bump into Luna.

Oh my God!

I don't know how I feel right now. I am just stuck in her beauty. She is looking heavenly gorgeous in this Red gown. And my heart is beating so fast looking at her. She is like a spark in my life which makes me alive.

Author's Note
I hope you all liked today's chapter. Stay tuned for the next chapter, till next Wednesday. And don't forget to vote and comment.
With Lots of Love XX