Chapter 49: Hang Out

Luna's Pov

As we have our lunch, I try to think of some ideas to regain my powers and fandom in school, so that I can become the Prom Queen of Junior Prom of this year.

"So Cole where you and Char are going to hang out?", Sarah asks Cole, and my attention diverts from Prom Queen to Cole and Charlotte.

"She texted me the address of one Chinese restaurant, remember she likes Chinese food, it's her favorite actually", Why are Cole and Charlotte going to a Chinese restaurant? Are they going on a date?.

"Are you going on a Date with Charlotte?", I ask him in shock.

"No! Why I would go on a date with Charlotte?",

"Then why are going to a Chinese restaurant?", I snap.

"To hang out with her ", he replies.

"Oh but why?", why he wants to hang out with Charlotte?. Since I have known Cole, he hasn't hung out with anyone.

"Because she is my friend, and we haven't seen each other in years", He tells me.  And I nod silently and sigh.

"I have to go to the library, I will see both of you later okay, bye", he tells me and Sarah.

"Okay, Bye",

"You are jealous of Charlotte", Sarah tells me, with a smirk, as soon as Cole leaves.

"What?", I look at her with wide eyes.

"Yes!! You are jealous of Charlotte, it's all over your face",

"No!", I lie.

"Okay, as you say, liar", Sarah says with a smug face. And I roll my eyes.

.......................................................................

Cole's Pov

I don't usually hang out with my friends. Well, I don't have friends first to hang out with. I spent time with Luna, but I don't know if I can say officially she is my friend, because She is my girlfriend. Sorry, she is my fake girlfriend. With whom I am in love. My relationship with Luna is complicated. 

"Hey Co", Sarah's voice, breaks the stream of consciousness of my thoughts.

"Hey, Char", she is dressed like she is going to a wedding or something, and I am wearing my sweatshirt. And in front of her, I look like a creature from a different planet.

Char sits next to me, and we order spring rolls, "So how is New York City?", I ask her.

"New York is good",

"You must be missing New York, and also your friends there",

"No, actually, but I was missing you in New York", She tells me while looking into my eyes. And I remember what Sarah said to me this morning.

"You were my best friend, so I was missing my best friend", she adds, and I sigh in relief. I was just overthinking, and that is all because of Sarah's stupid comments.

"I also missed you Char", I tell her, and my phone rings, and it's Luna.

I pick up the call, before I can say Hello, she starts to talk,"Cole please come to my place, I need you, please come",

"Luna what happened?", I ask her, the panic in my voice is so clear, that Char also looks at me in worry.

Luna hang-ups the call without telling me, the reason for her sudden panic call. What must have happened? Is Luna in some kind of trouble? All the bad thoughts start to come to my mind all at once.

"I have to go",

"Where?",

"At Luna's Place, she needs me, I have to go", I tell Sarah and I rush out of the restaurant.

Author's Note
I hope you all liked today's chapter. Stay tuned for the next chapter, till next Wednesday. And don't forget to vote and comment.
With Lot's Love XX