Chapter 42: Mom

Luna's POV

Where is Cole? I try to call him, but it's coming unreachable. After looking for him everywhere I find him, in the gift shop.

"What are you doing here?", I ask him.

"I am looking for a nice gift for your Mom for the wedding",

"Don't buy anything for her",

"Why?",

"Because I have something for her that will be the best gift for her, that you can give her", I tell him.

"That will be what?", he raises a brow.

" I have told Mom, that you will be giving the toast at her wedding", I tell him, and his facial expression changes from surprise to shock.

"No, I am not giving any toast speech, Luna you are kidding right?", he asks.

" No!",

"No! No! I am not giving any toast speech",

" Cole don't be dramatic, it's just a Toast",

"Yeah! And I am Cole, I can't do this Luna", he tells me.

" Cole, your toast will be the best, gift for Mom, and aren't you a writer? And Jenny Bloom will be also there at the wedding, so she will be impressed, by your words", I try to convince him. I have already told Mom, that Cole will give a toast, to her wedding.

"I hate you", he says and starts to walk.

I come in front of his way," Awe! And I love you",

"What?",

" Yeah! You are my fake boyfriend, so of course, I love you",

"Yeah! Of course", he says slowly, which sounded like a whisper. Like as if he was talking to himself.

........................................................................

Cole's Pov

"Cole! Cole!", Sarah screams my name from the living room.

" What is it, Sarah? Why are you screaming?", I enter into the living room.

And I get surprised, not surprised, shocked. I get shocked looking at my Mom on our door.

"What are you doing here Mom?", I ask her in shock. And then I realize, it must have been sounded rude.

"It is not the way, you talk to your mother", she walks past Sarah who is equally shocked as me.

"I am sorry Mom, I didn't mean to be rude, I just got a little surprise looking at you", Shocked I was shocked. Mom has come to this house first time since the divorce. On Thanksgiving and Christmas also she just called us.

Oh my God mine Sarah's worst nightmare is going to be real. Our parents are going to live under the same roof after so many years of divorce this is going to be a disaster.

Author's Note
I hope you all liked today's chapter. Stay tuned for the next chapter, till next Wednesday. And don't forget to vote and comment.
With Lots of Love XX