Chapter 7: Betrayal

Cole's POV

Today everything is dull in school, it's like Rovera High School have lost its sparkle. And the reason for this dullness is absence of Luna in school. I look around in the hallway at other students, everything is normal for them. It's like they don't feel any absence of Luna. Maybe its it's only me who is missing Luna.

I walk towards my class, and I bump to a brown hair guy, and he spills chocolate milkshake on my shirt.

Is this school or some kind of party? Who walks in school hallway with milkshake in hand?

"Dude, watch properly and walk", he looks at me with mocking smile, "Dude, you wear those big glasses and still you can't see clearly?", says the guy, who have stained my white shirt, and now instead of apologizing, he is making fun of me because I wear specs.

Instead of saying something to him, for making fun of me. I choose to walk away from him. I hate this rich students, who always bullies outsider like me. When I was in my freshman year of school, I used to feel so bad, because this privileged students always used to make fun me, sometimes for wearing specs or sometimes for being nerd. I literally begged to my Dad to transfer me to another school. But Dad said I have to study in this prestigious school if I want to have good career.

I enter the washroom to wash my shirt, and I spot Ray, Luna's boyfriend kissing a brunette girl, her back is towards me. Ray pulls away from of her mouth, when he sees me. And when the brunette turns to look at me, to my astonishment it's none other than Britney, Luna's best friend.

"Why are you looking at us like, you have watched ghost Nerdy boy?", Ray's ask me with smirk on his face.

"Now, you go from here, and give us privacy", Britney says and looks at Ray seductively.

I come out from the washroom, without washing my stained shirt, and with startled mind.

Oh my God! Luna's boyfriend is cheating on her with her best friend. Did Luna know about them? And if she knows about them, How she is handling this big betrayal? And what if she doesn't know anything about them. Should I have to tell her? But I don't think it's my place to tell her. Ray or Britney should tell her about their affair, but looking at them, I don't think that they care enough about Luna to tell her the truth.

During my rest of the class I only thought about Luna, and relationship of Ray and Britney which they have now after cheating on Luna.

I came to hospital, in which Luna is admit, because I just wanted to see if she is okay, if she knows about them, she must be broken. And I just want to be there for her, and I am okay to be there for just as her nerd classmate.

I took a deep breath before pushing the door open of Luna's ward.

"Hey, Nerdy boy you have come again to meet me", Luna says cheerfully, I think she doesn't know anything about Ray and Britney.

"Yeah, it's me again I hope am not disturbing ", I take one step closer to her.

"No, you have came at the right time, come here and sit", she says looking at the stool, beside her bed.

I take sit on the stool, thinking about Ray and Britney's affair.

"See this", she shows me her mobile screen on which there is picture of black leather jacket, " I want to order this jacket for Ray"

"I am sorry, I don't know anything about clothes or fashion", I tell her.

"I know that you don't have good fashion sense, I can clearly see that", she says looking at me up and down. " I am just asking you is this jacket will look good on Ray?"

"I think it will, look good on him", I try to give her fake smile, but I am not good at fake smiling.

"You know I have a very good fashion sense, I liked this jacket when first saw it, but I just wanted someone's opinion about this jacket, because by giving this I want cheer up Ray, he is been mad at me since his birthday, but after seeing this fabulous jacket he will come running to me ", she is in her own imaginary world, and she doesn't have any clue that her real world is destroyed.

"Ray is cheating on you, with Britney ", I blurt out.

Luna's POV

"What?", did I heard something wrong? Cole said, Ray is cheating me with Britney.

"I am sorry Luna, I know I shouldn't have told you this, but I was thinking about this so much, that it came out from my mouth"

"What the hell are you saying Cole? My boyfriend loves me, and he will never cheat on me", I defend Ray, but deep down I fear that what ever Cole is saying might be true.

"Luna, I saw Ray and Britney kissing each other in Boy's washroom", he tells me slowly and my heart sinks.

"No, you are lying ", I shout.

"Luna, I am sorry ", he stands up from stool, and touches my Left shoulder to comfort me.

"Get out from here", I jerk his hand away.

He looks at me in surprise.

"I said leave", I raise my voice, and he takes one step behind.

He looks at me, then walks out from the door.

Ray will never kiss that stupid overweight Britney. He loves me, and Britney is so dumb.  And she is nothing in front of me.

I dial Ray's number, but he rejects my call. He is been rejecting my calls for two days. But today he has to receive my call.

"Hello", Ray, receives my tenth call.

"Are you cheating on me with Britney?", I ask him directly.

"Okay, I will not say its cheating, you are the one who was not ready to have sex, and Britney was ready to do anything for me, so that's why I choose Britney over you", he tells me, and I feel like somebody has shot my heart with sharp arrow.

"You mean, you want to break up with me, because I was telling you to wait, to have sex until I turn 18"

"Luna, don't make me a bad guy here, it is all your fault, you are not good enough for me"

"What? you pervert I am not good enough for you? You know what you and your fat bitch go to hell", I curse him over the phone, and he cuts my call.

I can't believe Ray cheated on me with my best friend, because I was not ready to have sex with him. My heart is bleeding because of their betrayal, and I don't know how to stop this bleeding or these tears.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hi guys, how are you all? I hope everyone is good and happy. And I also hope you all liked today's chapter. Stay tuned for new chapter, please do vote and comment.
With Lots of Love XX