Chapter 19: The Morning

Cole's Pov

I open my eyes, and I find Luna, hugging me tightly. Though her hand is in cast, she has still hugged me, like I am her teddy bear. I didn't sleep last night properly, my stupid heart, was beating so fast, and there was something going on in my stomach, and it was not because of Mushroom Risotto. It was because I was anxious, as The Luna Brown, was sleeping beside me. And I was also afraid, that I might hurt her in my sleep. She was already in cast, and I didn't want to add her injuries, but by looking the way she has hugged me, and the way her leg is tangled with mine. I think her bones are healed.

In an attempt, to free myself from Luna's grip, I wake her up,"Hey, Good Morning", she half opens her eyes.

"I am sorry, I didn't intend to wake you", I am still in, Luna's tight grip.

"No, it's okay", she says not loosening her grip at all.

"Luna",

"Hmm", she has closed her eyes again. And I admire her face, she is so beautiful. The way she is hugging she is making my heart rate fast.

She opens her eyes and asks," Why are you looking me like that?",

I don't know why I was looking at her like that,"I don't know", I tell her the truth

"You are so weird", she says and untangles herself from me. And I realize I liked the way she hugged me. The wanted her to hug me again.

No! No! This is not going in the right I have to focus, I can't let myself fall for her. I always have to keep the fact in my mind that I am her fake boyfriend and I can't dream to become her real boyfriend. She is Luna Brown and Luna Brown doesn't deserve someone like me.

" I am going to take shower", I tell her. Right now I have to stay away from her, to stop this stupid heart of my which beating like a drum. and maybe a cold shower will help me to forget warmth of her body.

..............

When I come out, from the washroom. I find Luna, laying on my bed, staring the ceiling. And Her golden blonde, hair have made a beautiful mess on my green bedsheet.

"Luna", I say slowly,"what are you looking at",

"Nothing", she sits up,"will you come with me, at my house?",

Luna don't want to go home alone, because she doesn't want to face her Mom alone. I don't know what type of relationship she has with her Mom, but I will not leave her alone right now, when she needs me. So I decide to go with her, "Yes, I will come with you".

........................................................................

After having breakfast, I and Luna, head to her house. Luna rings the bell of the penthouse. I knew Luna, is rich, but I didn't know that she lives in Penthouse.

One man wearing navy blue shirt, and black pant opens the door. Luna pass through him. And I go behind her. This house is massive compared to mine. And through the big windows of this house. I feel like, I can see whole Seattle.

"Miss Luna, where were you, last night?", One Lady, with Navy Blue dress and black apron, comes rushing to Luna," I was so worried about you?, I called you so many times, but you didn't receive", who is this lady, who looks so anxious for Luna. Is she Luna's mother?. No! I don't think so, they don't have any resemblance at all.

"Cole, meet our housekeeper Grace", Luna answers my question, without asking. Like she knows exactly what is going in my mind.

She continues,"And Grace, I was at Cole's place, he is my New boyfriend, and don't worry, as you can see, I am perfectly fine".

Fake boyfriend!

I should stop, reminding myself again and again, that I am Luna's fake boyfriend. The tabs, of brain is getting too much, annoying for myself only.

Grace politely smiles at me, and I smile back. Luna looks here and there, around the living room, as if she is looking for someone.

"Miss Alison left to New York, she had an important meeting", Grace tells Luna.

Oh, Luna was looking for her Mom.

"Yeah off course! Meeting is more important for my mother, than other things", Luna looks at me, and then back to grace, smiling painfully.

"Grace, can you please bring coffee, for Cole and me, in my room", Grace nods, and then Luna leads me, towards her room.

As we walk, Luna stops in the middle of the hallway, and turns around, and goes to the room, which we passed a few seconds ago. I go behind her. This room is not fancy, it is simple. And looking at the decor of this room, I don't think it's Luna's room.

"She didn't remove any stuff", she says slowly.

This room is Luna's Dad's room, which she had, mentioned during her emotional breakdown.

"It is your Dad's room, right?", I ask.

"Yeah, he was simple man, he liked simple things, that is why his room is the simplest one, in this penthouse", I can see, tears in her eyes, while she tells me, about her Dad.

"Luna, I really need coffee, right now, can we go to your room", I purposely, change the subject, because I can't see her sad like this.

She nods, and she walks out first from the room, and I go behind her.

Luna's POV

"Thanks for the coffee, Grace", I thank Grace, and she smiles, and leaves from my room.

Cole who is sitting beside me on my bed, takes a sip of a coffee,"The coffee, is really good", he tells me.

I don't know, how Cole is so selfless. At my one word, he came with me at my house. And he is trying his best, to keep me happy. And because, of his company, I am feeling better now. And also looking at Dad's room as it is. I am relived now.

My phone rings, and I receive it,"Luna Brown, you have, an appointment with Doctor Cameron", One woman, tells me, from the other end of the call.

Oh my God! I totally forgot, that it's been two weeks, since my accident, and today I have to go for check up.

"Okay, I will there, in 30 minutes",

"Okay", she cuts the call.

I look at Cole,"Hey, I need one more favor, from you, I know I am asking so many favors from you",

"What is the favor", he cuts me, in the middle and smiles.

"I have an appointment, with Doctor today, so will you please come with me, to hospital",

"Yeah sure",

Why is he so nice?, I am started to think now, I am taking advantage of his goodness. I wonder why he is still single?, Why any girl haven't seen his golden heart at?. If Cole is being so supportive and understanding to his fake girlfriend, then what he would do for his real girlfriend?. Any girl who would become, his girlfriend, will be the luckiest girl on this planet.

Author's Note
I hope you all liked today's chapter, stay tuned for new chapter, till next Wednesday. Please do vote and comment.
With Lots of Love XX