Chapter 37: I Love...

Cole's POV

"Luna I am so sorry, I didn't know, you are  feeling that Lonely", I say softly.

"Of course nobody knows that", she sobs.

Is she crying?

"Luna please don't cry, I am there for you, I am sorry I didn't ever notice that you are feeling lonely, I never ever thought that you can also feel lonely, like I do, I am so stupid", I look at her blue tearful eyes.

"You also feel lonely?",

"I felt lonely, my entire life, until I met you, with you, I don't feel lonely", I tell her the truth. It's true I don't feel lonely with Luna, because she is like a moonlight on a dark night.

"Really?", She says softly, and comes closer to me. Actually she comes too close to me, and there is only one inch space between us. I got off guard by our sudden intimacy, and as I took a step back, I bumped to her bed, and I directly sat on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah", I reply, but I think it came, as a whisper. Why we were so close, a few minutes ago?, I know she is drunk, but our intimacy is making me nervous.

"You know to tell you one secret",

"What secret?",

She sits on my lap, her legs are either side of my legs,"I also don't feel lonely around you, because I love, I love", my heart is ponding now, and I think it will come out at any movement from my chest.

"You lov, you love what?", I stammer.

She cups my face with her hands,"your face, your brain, your green eyes, and", she brings her face closer to mine, and I think we will kiss at any movement.

"And?", I ask softly.

"And, and", she says and falls on my shoulder and faints, without telling me what else she loves about me.

........................................................................

Luna's POV

I open my eyes with a massive headache, I look at the time on the wall clock in front of me. It's 8:00 pm and I don't remember anything of the last seven hours. The Last thing I remember is that I was fighting with Mom, and breaking Romeo and Juliet painting.

"Hey you are awake", Cole says with a bright smile.

What the hell! He is doing here?, I don't remember Cole coming here.

"When you came here?",

"At noon I think", he shrugs,"by the way, you were pretty drunk, and you said you…", he didn't completes his sentence, and avoids eye contact with me.

"What did I say, in my drunken state?", I ask him desperately, because I am that type of drunk, who says real things, over the effect alcohol, and I hope that I didn't say some real shit to Cole.

"Nothing", he says still avoiding my eye contact.

"Tell me you stupid", I snap.

"That you love my face, my brain, my green eyes, and…",

"Really I said all things", I interupt him in the middle.

"No", he sighs and smile,"I was messing with you",

"You stupid, you just gave me a heart attack", I sigh.

Thank God! I didn't say those things to Cole, because if I had said those things, it would have been all true. And I cannot afford to fall in love with him, because love is messy and hard, and I don't want to mess up our friendship which brings peace to my troubled soul.

Author's Note
I hope you all liked today's chapter Stay tuned for next chapter, till next Wednesday. And don't forget to vote and comment.
With Lots of Love XX