Chapter 10: Nina's Idea

Luna's POV

I throw my school bag, on the couch, and I sit beside it.

That Nerdy boy, made me attend all my classes with him, and I listened to him. Because I didn't have any more energy to argue with him, for not wanting to go in class after my worst day at school.

Grace walks in, in the living room, and behind her a little brunette girl comes"Good Evening Miss Luna, would you like to eat chocolate donuts?"

"No Grace, just give me orange juice", I tell her, and I look at the little girl.

"Miss Luna, this is my daughter Nina, my husband is out of town, and there is no one at home, so I brought her with me", she tells me, and Nina smiles at me.

Grace have told me so many times about her six year old daughter, but she never brought her to work with her.

I nod and I smile back at Nina,"bring the chocolate donuts for Nina"

I like small children, may be because of my Dad, he used to say that all children are angels, and I am his light angel who brings light in his life. Now that my world has turned dark, I can't see any light in me.

Nina sits on the floor in front of me, and pulls out, a Barbie doll, a Ken doll, and another male doll from her bag pack.

"She looks like you", she shows me the Barbie doll.

"Really?", Barbie is too skinny, I am not that much skinny, my body is perfect, not too much skinny or fat.

"Yeah, you both have blonde hair ", she tells me, and she is right, Barbie and I do have blonde hair.

"Barbie, is sad today", she says in her childish voice.

"Why?"

"Because Ken, broke up with her", Wow! Now Barbie and I have one more thing in common between us, beside our smooth blonde hair, and that is a break up.

"But now Barbie will become, Dan's girlfriend", She shows her Dan doll.

She continues,"And after that Ken will become jealous and will get back together with Barbie"

Oh, my God Nina just gave me an idea, to solve all my problem, and this idea will help me to get back together with Ray.

"Nina, you are six year, old genius, you just gave me the idea to solve all my problems"

"How, Miss Luna?"

" You are too small to understand, how you helped me, but one day, when you will turn 16, you will understand everything, and don't call me Miss Luna, just call me Luna, because we are friends now" I tell her, and she giggles.

But to execute this plan I need someone's help. And I think Cole can become my, that someone who can help me.

I grab my cellphone and dial Cole's number, thank God! I took his number today, "Hello Cole, I need a favor from you, meet me tomorrow in School storeroom", I tell him over phone.

I am, a hundred and one percent sure, that this idea will become solution of all my problems.

Cole's POV

Why Luna said yesterday over phone, that she needs a favor from me, what kind favor she needs from me? And why she asked me to meet me in the school storeroom? There are lots of questions in my head and only Luna can give answers of them.

"Is she going to,seat with us, today also", Sarah asks me as we walk towards bus stop.

"Who?", I ask her in return, I know precisely who she is talking about.