Chapter 33: A Little Girl

Cole's POV

I open the door to see who has ring the bell, and I see Luna in a red dress looking gorgeous as always, with a box of cupcakes in her hands. And I was too surprised seeing Luna at my door, that I didn't notice a little girl beside Luna.

"Are we supposed to go Home?", Luna raises her eyebrow.

"No!!, Of course not",

"Then why are you not inviting us in?", The little girl looks at Luna and then towards me.

"Sorry, please come in", I say, and they come inside.

"Cole this is for you, made by me?", Luna hands me cupcakes.

"By you?", The little girl asks Luna.

"Okay! With the helps of Grace", Luna looks at the little girl, and smiles.

"Oh I forgot to introduce, both of you", she looks at me,"Cole, this is Nina Grace's daughter, and Nina", she looks at Nina,"this is Cole my boyfriend",

One second! I have heard this name from Luna's mouth before.

"Nina!", I say in amusement."isn't she the same Nina, who gave you the idea about our relationship?", I ask Luna.

"Yes, she is. I sent Grace on a date with her husband, and I told her, I will babysit Nina, tonight", she tells me.

"Is he, your Dan?", Nina says looking at me.

"What?", I look at Luna.

"Dan is her doll, whom she used, to make Ken jeoulous, as Ken had broken up with Barbie", Of course I am Dan, I can never be Ken, because Ken is always the guys like Ray. Whatever the hell I do, I can never be like Ray.

"So did Barbie and Ken have patched up now?", I ask Nina.

"No, they haven't, they are still broken up", she says and sits on the couch, and starts to pull out dolls from her pink bag pack. Honestly speaking Barbie actually looks like Luna she has Blonde her just like Luna, and Ken is handsome like Ray, and ironically Nina's doll Dan is actually wearing specks just like me. So now the story of my life is also, the story of a little girl's Doll play.

"Just like Ray and me", Luna says and sadness was clear in her voice. After our real kiss also, Luna doesn't feel anything about me, and like an idiot I was thinking something has changed between us.

........................................................................

"So what we are going to have today?", Luna asks me as she follows me to the kitchen.

"Dad is on night duty today, and Sarah is gone on a date, so I will order a Pizza", I place her cupcakes, on the kitchen counter.

"What? Sarah has gone on a date?, And with whom?", she asks with wide eyes.

"She didn't tell me, with whom?", I shrug.

"I thought you tell each other, every thing", I am also surprised that Sarah didn't tell, me the name of her date.

"Yeah but this time she didn't told me", I tell and she nods.

"Okay now keeping aside, name of Sarah's date, I am not eating pizza on Valentine's Day", she declares.

"Then what we are going to eat, I can't cook",

"I will cook",

"What?", Did Luna Brown knows how to cook?.

"Yes you heard right! I am going to make vodka sauce pasta", she tells me First I didn't have any faith that she will cook vodka sauce pasta, but after thirty minutes she cooked vodka sauce pasta, and proved me wrong.

Luna's POV

I set the table for the dinner, and I lit candles on the table, to make the setting romantic, and I also took, a bottle of red wine from Cole's kitchen cabinet.

"Nina is asleep", Cole enters the room, and informs me.

"She finished her pasta?", I had given pasta to Nina, before setting the table.

"Yeah, but what is this?", He points towards the dinning table.

"This is our Valentine's Day dinner, I know we are not a real couple, but who have told that fake couples can't celebrate Valentine's Day", I tell him, and he smiles and sits on chair.

I take the wine glass, in my hand, and raise it for a toast,"Now we will give fake toast",

"What?", He asks in surprise.

"Yes! You heard it right, we are going to give a fake toast speech to each other",

"But I haven't prepared, any speech",

"You are a writer, why you need time, to prepare a speech",

"I have never given any toast speech",

"Fine don't give, but I will give", I look at him,"Cole Davis you are my Chuck Bass, my Damon Salvatore, and my Jughead Jones, thank you for being my fake boyfriend ",

He laughs and asks,"Who are Chuck Bass, Damon Salvatore and Jughead Jones?",

"You don't know, who are they?",

"No", he shrugs.

"They are characters from my favorite TV show, very bad Cole you are a very bad boyfriend, you don't know anything about your own girlfriend? And you are also not giving a toast speech", I say dramatically and pout.

"Sorry! Don't pout, I will give toast speech", he stands up, and takes the wine glass,"Luna Brown, you are the reason, that my days are not boring now, you are crazy as hell, but you are the reason I smile every day, I can't spend a day without talking to you, you complete me Luna, and without you, I am nothing, thank you for being there in my life", looking at Cole's eyes, I can't tell if the toast speech is fake or real.

Author's Note
I hope you all liked today's chapter. Stay tuned for next chapter till next Wednesday. And don't forget to vote and comment.
With Lots of Love XX