Chapter 51: Instagram Story

Luna's Pov

"Your house is gorgeous", Charlotte tells me. I only invited her because the sleepover was her idea, but I don't know why she helped me? And why she came here? I know she doesn't like me.

"Thank you", I am trying my best not to be mean towards her, because of Cole.

"You know Luna I can't believe a girl like you is Co I mean Cole's girlfriend?", so this is the reason she came here, she doubts my relationship with Cole.

"Why you are saying this? I ask her innocently as if I didn't get what she said.

"I mean you are an it-girl, and he is a nerd, you both are entirely different from each other", she says. Who the hell is she to talk about my relationship like this. I know my relationship with Cole is fake, but no one has the right to judge our relationship.

I take a deep breath before replying to the ginger head from New York, I know Cole and I are very different from each other, but I think in some twisted way, we get each other, with him, I don't feel lonely, he makes me the better person",

"Wow, that is deep", Charlotte didn't expect this reply from me. So do I. I just blurt out those words.

"How you and Cole meet?", she asks curiously.

"Cole and I are classmates since freshman year, but we became friends when I met with an accident and Cole came to visit me in hospital and gifted me Dreamcatcher, and then after some time, we got into a relationship", I tell her the truth with a pinch of a lie.

"Oh my God, I can't believe, I am watching this live", Mia says giggling looking at her cell, and both Charlotte and I stop our conversation and look at her with curiosity.

" Yes, Britney is evil", Alice says with a mocking tone.

Britney? What is Britney doing? That is so entertaining for this two.

I walk towards them and ask, "What you both are watching",

" Nothing, Luna", Mia lies.

"Show me your cell", I snatch the cell from her hand. And I see Sarah is in my room kissing a blonde Girl, and Britney, it is all on Britney's Instagram story.

Oh my God! I didn't know Sarah is gay. And I think Cole also doesn't know that.

"Hey, why everyone is staring at me?", Sarah comes and asks me.

" Because of this" I show her Britney's story. 

She looks at the story and then to me with wide eyes, "Everyone must have watched this, now everyone will know", she says.

"It's okay Sarah, nobody will say anything to you",

" I have to go", she says and rushes out of my house.

........................................................................

Cole's Pov

"I don't know why Sarah went to that sleepover, instead of studying", Mom huffs.

"Her exams are next month, and she is just fifteen, she should enjoy her life", Dad tells her.

" I know she is fifteen, and that is why she should be more responsible and she should focus more on her grades, look at Cole his grades are perfect, and Sarah's grades are just average", now why she is comparing Sarah to me?.

"Mom Sarah's grades are fine", I tell her.

" Yeah, they are just fine, not great",

"Don't compare your kids", Dad tells her.

" Why not? Cole has always made me proud and Sarah always disappointed me",

"When did Sarah has disappointed you?", Dad and I ask her, at the same time.

" She is just an average, and she is happy being average, and that is disappointing", Thank God Sarah is not home to hear this, I can't imagine also how bad she must feel if she hears this that to from her mother.

Author's Note
I hope you all liked today's chapter, stay tuned for the next chapter, till next Wednesday. And don't forget to vote and comment.
With Lots of Love XX