Chapter Eighty-Six

a/n: just to let everyone know, i switched kai's siblings names!

Kai's Pov

"You know as much as I would like to stay here, I just remembered I have a scene to shoot in like thirty minutes," I told Ariana, as I laid on her stomach.

"Are you sure you have to go?" She frowned, as I looked up at her.

"Unfortunately yeah." I chuckled softly.

"C-Can I come with you?"

I sighed, nervously. "Uh well, I want you to come but we have to think about the paps catching us together and incase things go downhill, I don't wanna introduce you to my castmates and then we suddenly break up. Not that I'm saying it's gonna happen but just incase."

"So you're saying you want this a secret?" Ariana asked as we sat up.

"Of course not." I said. "But let's not feed the paps yet, babe."

"Right, so see you later?" She smiled.

"Yup."

5 minutes before shooting I met up with a few of my cast mates, I now called friends. It honestly became a tradition at this point, to do so. There was Seven, Jade, Jupiter and Avan. If I'm not wrong, Avan actually worked with Ariana back when she was on Nickelodeon.

"Caleb is gonna kill me." Avan said to the group, as I approached. Caleb was our director.

"What did you do now?" I asked, with a small smile on my face.

"He's definitely off an hour of sleep," Jupiter laughed, ruffling Avan's hair.

"You're saying that as if you're not." Jade raised an eyebrow to her twin.

"Anyways," Seven rolled her eyes, turning to me. "Lauren Jauregui is hot."

"Sev, shut up. You fuck like everyone." Jupiter said.

"No slut shaming, you prick." Avan joked.

Jade raised her eyebrow. "So no one is gonna care about Lauren literally having a child?"

I laughed at the small banter. "Lauren is my best friend."

"No way."

"It's actually true Jupiter. Kai and I go way back, she used to be on set with Ariana and I, plus the rest of the cast back during the Victorious days." Avan shrugged.

"Ariana as in Grande? The popstar played Cat Valentine?" Seven gasped. "How can you say that so casually?"

"What? Kai was the one who used to date her." Avan smirked.

"Wait, this troll dated Ariana Grande?" Jade added.

"I'll remember that next time you forget your lines." I told Jade, playfully.

"What I meant to say was, this beautiful sexy awesome creature dated Ariana Grande?" Jade said.

"Uh—"

"We need James, Theo, Becca, Jasmine, Riley, let's go!"

Hearing Caleb call Riley, I basically ran to set, stopping my sentence. If you were late, Caleb would literally throw a fit.

The movie was about the usual, high school love triangle. Basically, identical twins James (Jupiter) and Jasmine (Jade) are new to a high school for a fresh start, and ends up befriended Becca, Riley and Theo. James likes Riley, who likes Theo, who likes Becca, who likes Jasmine. Jasmine ends up getting in an accident that changes everything and that's kinda how the story unfolds. We're almost done with shooting as well.