Chapter Forty-One

Ariana's Pov

"No, what the fuck? That's not happening, that's dumb as fuck for us to do that," I argued back to my manager Scooter. It was 6:15 am, and we were supposed to have already left for Florida. But Scooter wanted us traveling on two different planes, for no fucking reason.

"Ariana, there's a reason for that! You're management is making you, ask them if this is such a problem. I hate it too but I can't do anything about this." Scooter said, trying to calm his self down. Kai was busy with sorting out tour things with the dancers, so that's why she wasn't here.

"Okay," I sighed, "I'm calling them. This is dumb Scooter. It's a fucking plane, that I paid for."

"Ariana—"

"I fucking get it." I took out my phone and dialed my management. After thirty minutes of practically arguing with them, of course I got my way. The reason for us being on separate planes was just so they could spark rumors with TMZ that as broke up; for publicity. Which was fucking dumb, because we we're literally having a Twitter argument about whether we wanted salads or Thai.

We didn't get to the plane until 7 am and that was the first time I'd seen my girlfriend in hours. "Hey babe," I heard as I sat in my seat, as my girlfriend boarded the plane.

"Hi," I beamed, embracing my girlfriend.

"I'm sorry it took so long. I was with the dancers then I had to grab my medication," She explained.

"Medication? For what?"

"I have some minor pain in my foot, so if I didn't get the medication, I wouldn't be able to dance, or do shit." That was true, she sometimes did flips or would jump on the stage, and if she landed the wrong way, it would be critical. "So, why were you yelling earlier?"

"How'd you know I was yelling?"

She laughed, "When Ariana Grande is yelling, the whole world knows. Plus the twins, and Scooter told me."

"Of course," I sighed, "but they wanted us to be on two different planes for publicity."

"If they wanted publicity, they could've said it." She laughed once again, "I could've tweeted, 'pete and bella are getting married,'"

"Pete would've killed you. Bella was just born." I pointed out.

"But you wouldn't let that happen." She smirked.

"And why is that?" I said, returning her smirk.

"Because.." She started, and pulled me close, "You love me, my mouth, and my fingers too much."

"That your right about," I giggled, pulling her in for a long kiss.

We sat in the back of the plane, during the flight just keeping each other company. In Florida, Victoria, Aria, Maia and Courtney would be joining us, so we were both excited.

"Babe," I whined out for no apparent reason.

"Yes, you baby." She teased, sticking her tongue out . "As long as I'm yours." I smiled.

"Of course,"

"Well... you know how we're in Florida for 4 days?" I smiled. "We should make a video or something with the girls."

"Like for Youtube or?"

"It doesn't matter. We can just go live." I shrugged.

"As long as it's above the age of 13,"

"Of course. Let me text my group chat with Courtney and Victoria, to see what video we're filming." I said pulling out my phone.

                people i unfortunately tolerate