Chapter Seventy-Five

Kai's Pov

My birthday was amazing, I spent three days in Hawaii with Billie for it. And when we came back, Pete, Lauren and Victoria still threw me a birthday bash.

It was a few days after my birthday and today I would be leaving to start tour rehearsals. Billie was the only thing keeping me sane these last few days with helping me pack, and bringing me my favorite food, even when she was cooped up in the studio with Finneas.

At the moment, I was driving back to Billie's parent's house since I hadn't seen her in almost 2 days.

"Hey mamas," I heard as I accepted the Facetime call. "Where you at?"

"I'm close to your parent's house," I smiled.

"Fuck, I'm guaranteed to be here for another hour," She groaned, flipping the camera to show she was preparing for an interview.

"Are you flying with me tonight?" I asked, hoping for a yes.

"Are you sure that's the right move? What if they cancel your tour or some shit?"

"Then it'll just be cancelled," I shrugged, stopping in LA traffic.

"I gotta go," She sighed, getting the message from
her team, "See you in like an hour," I ended the call with my girlfriend, reminding her to tell Finneas hi for me.

I loved Maggie and Patrick, they were the best, so waiting on Billie wouldn't be a problem. I could help Maggie or Patrick with something or talk to them, while I was waiting.

I parked my car outside of their house, as I noticed the paps took a few pictures of me in my car. I wasn't bothered by it though, so far the paps were suspicious of Billie and I, but didn't have enough evidence to prove we were a couple.

When I rung the doorbell, I was immediately greeted by Maggie. "Patrick, Kai's here!" She yelled, embracing me.

"One second! Just let me finish signing a few papers!" I heard him yell back.

"Don't mind him, just work stuff. But you're welcome to wait in Billie's room if you'd like. Patrick and I are going out to grab lunch, we ordered your favorite, since Billie told us you were coming," She smiled.

"Thank you Maggie," I beamed, as I talked with Maggie and Patrick a bit more.

"You know, I love you two together. I've never seen her so happy, other than from music and her fans. But she talks about you all day. I'm glad Billie and Finneas got lucky with two amazing women such as you and Claudia." Patrick said, hugging me as well causing me to smile.

"We're going to miss you. I know Billie will, she's been very different these past few days." Maggie sighed.

"We'll also be at a few of your shows," Patrick smiled.

I chuckled, " I'll send Billie the VIP tickets," When they left, I stayed in Billie's room, playing with Shark for a bit until she came. Then we spent most of the day, just talking about random shit honestly.

Later that night, I was back home with Billie, loading my bags in her Dodge, since she offered to drive me. The drive to the private airport was everything but quiet, we rapped songs as Billie took the longer way to the airport, just so we could rap more songs. I couldn't explain how much I loved this girl.

"Time to carry this heavy ass suitcase," I chuckled, as we made it to the airport.

We both got out of the car, and was greeted by Victoria, as she offered to bring my bag so we'd have more time together.