Chapter Sixteen

kai's pov

Today me and the girls would be going out into the snow, and to be honest with you, I was the most excited person about this. I've always wanted to learn how to snow board and this was my time to do it. Ari, Aria and Vic all wanted to ski, so just me, Maia and Courtney we're going to snow board.

"This is so fucking frustrating." Ariana said, struggling to put on her first ski boot. "You're telling me! I can't even find my boots." Vic said, from upstairs. "Well we're going to go down to snow board. Our lesson starts in 10." I said, grabbing my board and heading out the door with Courtney and Maia.

Me, Aria and Court had been snow boarding for about two hours and honestly, I was third wheeling. I didn't mind though, Courtney shot me a wink as she went to go pick up Maia, who had of course, slipped and fell. It was nice seeing Aria and Courtney together, they were cute and reminded me of the early stages of me and Ariana. Except my girlfriend was the prettiest. "Hey Cupid." I turned my head to the 5'2 Italian, who of course, was bundled in a big ass white coat.

"Cupid?" I smiled. "But hey,  you big ass Marshmallow." I said embracing her. "Fuck you. But I was watching you guys for about ten minutes now. Never seen Courtney so happy." She smiled. "Thank you baby."

"Anything for you guys honestly. But they kind of did this on their own." I shrugged. "How did Skiing go?"

She let out a laugh. "We didn't even go Skiing. Vic hadn't found her boot still, and Maia and I were just watching movies together."

"Oh shit. I have to go pay the man then. He probably waited hours for you guys to show up." I laughed. "Already ahead of you. I left like a couple bills." She shrugged. "If I'm being completely honest, I think Aria likes Vic."

"You noticed that too?!" I said excitedly. "Why are you so excited about this?" Ariana giggled. "Because... triple fucking date babe! Whatever the boys are doing isn't half as good as this."

"We're still the cutest though." Ariana smiled, giving me a long kiss. "Let's go back to the hotel, you are rewatching American Horror Story with me."

"No. I don't wanna watch that. We're finishing You." I said. "No we aren't." Ariana argued. After about thirty minutes of arguing, I found myself cuddled into my girlfriend watching American Horror Story. She was lucky I loved her, I really wanted to finish the last two episodes of You. Before we could even finish an episode, all four girls came back.

"Shut the fuck up! We're watching American Horror Story!" Ariana yelled. The four girls, made their way into the theater where me and Ari was, filling the room with giggles.

"What the fuck?" I said, as I seen Vic and Maia giving each other a slobbery kiss. "Good news bitches!" Courtney shouted. "TRIPLE FUCKING DATE!"

"You guys are together?" Ariana asked, just as confused as me.

"Mhm." Courtney drunkly smiled. "While you two whores we're back here fucking, we got drinks. Vic and Maia were of course in the bathrooms fucking, Aria and I were about to, but then we realized it was time to go back to the lo-"

"Ew. Okay. I didn't need to picture my bestfriends fucking." Ariana groaned. "I agree." I said.

"We don't say anything when you guys are literally about to break the fucking wall, rocking the bed like that." Maia shrugged.

We all let out a laugh. We all talked for a couple more hours, and honestly, we were all so happy together. Of course, Aria brought out the drinks, so we were all drunk out of our fucking minds.

"Bitchhhhh.... let me tell you.. there was this one time, Ari was practically eye fucking Kai.. she was all 'oh my fucking god. Here she comes with that bitch' and she always gave Darren that death stare." Victoria explained, having everyone except Ariana burst in laughter.