Chapter Sixty-Eight

Kai's Pov

It was five am, and I was so fucking tired but Ariana kept shouting in her sleep something about Njomza, so I spent the next ten minutes, trying to wake her up, and check if she was okay.

"Babe,"

"Ariana,"

"Baby,"

"Ari," I groaned, shaking the girl awake. I got up to go turn on our bedroom lights, and crazily enough this woke up Ariana.

"Baby, where are your crutches?" She asked, as if she hadn't been shouting all night.

"What crutches?" I said, confused. I sat next to her on our bed, as she sat up like she had seen something unbelievable.

"The ones nurse Kinsley gave you,"

"Babe, are you okay?" I chuckled.

"I'm serious. Justin, Lauren, Njomza, Ashley and you got into a card accident at Madison's party, Njomza died, and we had her funeral, and Pete changed Isaac's name, and he got the papers to adopt him and you're supposed to be on cru—"

I frowned, this literally didn't make any sense. "No, we didn't, Ariana. We all went to Madison's party, and literally danced all night. We got back home hours ago. I know you had a few glasses of wine, but you're acting weird. Njomza was with her friends all night. Babe, you've been yelling all night about Njomza."

"There's no way that was a dream, you guys looked like shit—"

"Ari, I can call everyone in here for confirmation. We left the party because you fell while dancing, there was no accident. Now, can we please get some sleep? I have an Q&A in the morning and I don't want you to be tired later today," I said.

Ariana nodded, still a bit confused I could see but I turned off the lights and got back in bed. Ariana cuddled me a few minutes after I got settled. I left the house at nine am for the Q&A, while everyone remained sleep, including Ariana. While riding in the back of my driver's car, I decided to text Ariana.

                                      baby🤍

me: good morning gunmy, i left for my interview a while ago but text me when you wake up. even if it's during my Q&A, ill cancel it and give refunds. im just a bit worried about you after last night
sent 9:26am

When I got to the Q&A, I was stopped by fans who didn't get tickets to it, when I tried to get in the building, which I honestly found amazing. After all these years, I was still processing having fans, like that many people honestly cared about my well being, so much so that they wake up at nine am, just to see me get into an interview. Despite me being late and my bodyguards trying to pull me away, I still took pictures with as many people as I could and even had conversations with some of them.

Once I finally walked in the building for my Q&A, it was a big rush getting me in hair and makeup. Being honest, I was excited for this Q&A. I was interested to see what my fans wanted to know about me currently. I told everyone to ask as freely as possible since I had no grey areas, as long as it wasn't revealing, or hurting anyone else.

When I made it on the stage, seeing the crowd full of my fans, I was excited to perform for them. The catch was, I would have to perform a song of their choice, and it ended up being 'Go There With You,' which I bribed Victoria with performing a Megan Thee Stallion song of her choice, if I could perform it, of course she agreed to it. It had been a while since I played my guitar in front of a crowd.

"Hey guys, I just wanted to thank you all for coming here, this early. It's cold as hell outside, right now and I can't have my fans outside like that freezing. So everyone outside right now, is gonna be brought in here with you guys. And since you guys paid to be here, I'm giving a full refund," I smiled into the mic which caused a roar of cheers amongst to everyone. I spoke to the crowd while my guitar and chair was brought out, basically telling them that I had a surprise for them, after the Q&A as everyone came in from outside.