Chapter Ninety-Four

Ariana's Pov

Tuesday morning started off worse than I expected. I woke up from a few calls from Dr. Weston explaining Kai missed her doctor's appointment and she wanted to make sure everything was okay. To make matters worse, my label didn't like the songs we chose to perform anymore, so I had less than a week to re-learn the choreography of three other songs.

I decided on texting Billie, since Kai didn't pick up and they were supposed to meet today anyways. Then, I headed down to the hotel lobby around ten, and drove to the arena.

"Ari, hey! So, I listened to your advice and I got the blue nails," Josh smiled, as I walked in the building.

"My brother would love you," I laughed to Josh, greeting the other dancers as well.

"Hey, is it true the songs got changed?" Scott said, coming from the main room. "Does this mean Nicki's not coming anymore?"

"Nicki was coming?!" Another dancer said.

"Unfortunately, yes. But I'll keep you guys updated and hopefully we can still get her here,"

"Gees Carls, you're dancing for the Ariana Grande and you bring up Nicki Minaj," Aaron chuckled, "one legend at a time."

"Who the fuck is that and is he single?" Brian smirked, approaching me from behind, as we looked at Carly and Aaron talking.

"Oh, that's Aaron. He's a new dancer of ours,"

"Is he... you know?"

"Cuffed jeans... clear case... and—"

"-I'm gonna need more than stereotypes,"

I rolled my eyes, continuing my sentence. "—and the tattoo on his shoulder that reads, 'bi-myself,' I would assume he's bi."

"Oh," Brian blushed.

"Ooh, you like Aaron?" Scott turned toward us both.

"Scott, I swear—"

Scott smirked at his brother, "Hey Aaron, my brother thinks you're hot!"

Aaron looked at us three, with a small blush spreading across his cheeks. "Brian? I think he's pretty cool too," he chuckled softly.

Brian looked down, trying to hold back his smile.

"Hey, maybe you both could go over the nee choreography together," I smirked, suggestively. Aaron immediately agreed, while Scott agreed for his brother. And as Scott played wingman, I turned my attention to Tayla.

"Wow. You look great! How's you and Kai?" She smiled, embracing me.

"I'd say we're pretty good,"

"Ahh that's good. I heard about the crash as well, prayers to Pete and I'm here if you ever need your girl, T."

"Or D!" Daniel yelled from the room over.

"Thank you both," I smiled. "How are you, girl?"

"Pretty good, I finished moving into my new place. I gotta say, NYC's amazing,"

"I know right? I miss it."

"Girl you're welcome over anytime, both you and KG. Oh and by the way, is Trevor a permanent dancer of yours?

"No, I don't think so. Why?"

"Did you know he got Njomza pregnant? She just confirmed it last night, they're expecting a little girl."

"Really?" I pulled out my phone, heading to Instagram, and sure enough, I was still on her close friends. Her name's supposed to be Devyn Rouge, and weird enough, Trevor or Njomza wasn't following each other. "Wow, I guess it is a small world."