Chapter Eighteen (Updated)

kai's pov

It was two days before Ari's birthday and I still had another few presents. "Baby?" I called to the girl in the bathroom.

"Hmm?" She smiled happily.

"Hurry up please, everybody is dressed except you babe." I laughed. "I'm sorry, it's just I can't figure out what I want to wear." She groaned. "Can I atleast have an idea of where we're going?"

"Wear something causal." I shrugged. "Everybody is in the car." I said, making my way to the big ass van that was supposed to take me and all of Ariana's friends to our secret location. Josh was driving so, Ricky sat in the passengers seat next to him. Frankie, Hale, Scott and Brian were in the first row. Victoria, Courtney, Alexa and Ari in the second. And I sat in the back to kind of give her, her space with her friends. The car ride was pretty loud, I was just chilling in the seats listening to music while everyone else engaged in conversation. Once we made it to our secret location, I got out first and spoke to the owners.

"Alright guys. You can come out." I smiled. When everybody made their way out of the car, Ari stood in shock. I had rented out the entire fucking Disney World for her. We would have it until tomorrow morning at eight. Luckily my parents were great business parters with Disney, so I only paid a couple grand. In the entrance, it said "Happy Birthday Ariana!" With tons of balloons, and there was also presents by each ride.

"The presents aren't mine, they are from fans." I explained as everyone stood in awe. "I got Disney to only have vegan options open and I also got some other vegan caterers."

"Thank you!" Squealed the ball of Italian, who was in fact running to me in a hug. "Fuck you guys, c'mon Bri, WE HAVE DISNEY WORLD TO OURSELVES." Scott said dragging his brother and Alexa to some ride. Frankie and Hale of course went to the kids section, since they had been mentioning the possibility of wanting to have a surrogate. Baby fever boys.

Courtney dragged Ariana to some ride and me and Vic decided to go on the roller coasters. "So how much did it cost you to rent this all out?" Vic screamed as we zipped through the tunnels of the ride.

"Like 40 grand for the rides, 150 for the food and decorations. For the sleeping arrangements, 20." I shrugged.

"Damn. Maia and I are serious and all, but 210,000 dollars?"

"Yeah I've spent a lot on these surprises. Another surprise that we have, is on the 11th of July, our 7 month anniversary, I am taking her to France." I smiled.

"You're the cutest when it comes to her." Victoria awed. At the end of the ride, my girlfriend and Court were there laughing.

"How was the ride baby?" Ariana asked, immediately going for a kiss. "I'm going to steal Kai from you guys. See you in a couple of hours."

"Um- I guess that's bye." I laughed as Ariana dragged me out of the ride.

"Let's go to the waterpark." Ariana suggested. "Okay. But I forgot to bring my ba-"

She shrugged, smirked and pulled me into the park. She let go of my hand and started stripping, leaving her in only her underwear and bra. "Stop being scared and cmon." She laughed.

I smiled at her and stripped down to my Nike biker shorts and my bra. "Biker shorts underneath?" She laughed.

"Didn't know how hot it was gonna be." I chuckled. We started playing in the water, splashing each other, dumping water, shooting it from the water toys that were there and of course, lots of kissing.

"Okay okay!" Ariana said in between laughs. "I give up."

"No say Kai is the best girlfriend ever." I said continuing to tickle her. "N-no." She laughed even more. "Okay." I shrugged, and starting tickling her more.