Chapter Ten

kai's pov

next day

I woke up tangled in Ariana's body as she still was softly snoring away. I tried to get up, and I felt a hand pull me back down. "Don't move." She groaned. I smiled and made myself back comfortable for another 2 more hours.

•~•~•~•

"Babe." Ariana said running excitedly to the stage.

"Yeah." I smiled putting my gutair down.

"Can I sing make up as our opening act?" She asked sitting on my lap. I immediately felt like I needed Ariana in me. But she was so innocent right now. "Babe. Baby. Kai. S-"

"Huh?"

"Did-"

"Um, yeah cool. I gotta go. See you babe." I said rushing out. For the rest of the day, I avoided Ariana and our friends, and made sure to keep my phone on silent. As I was walking down the halls, I heard Ariana and Vic talking.

(Bold Vic, Italics Ari)

"Yeah I literally just sat on her lap and she started avoiding me ever since then."

"Oh Ari," She laughed. "You don't know women at all. She's sexually frustrated."

"Really?" Ariana said kind of seductively. "Good to know. Catch you later."

As I heard the clicking of heels get closer to me, I sped down the halls. "Kai?" I froze in my tracks and slowly turned around to the 5'2 italian.

"Y-yes."

"Gimme a kiss." She smirked.

"N-no. I think I'm catching a cold. Gotta run." I said running down then hallway. I knew she was smiling behind me. She had a plan. I knew exactly what she was thinking. So I made my way to the studio.

Performing time

Ariana had easily finished 'Make Up' and was about to leave the stage.

"Nope, baby wait." I said in my mic, causing Ariana to stop. "Sit down." I said pointing to that black chair. She had a smile on her face and did exactly what was told. The music started.

"I ain't never playin' no games. I'm gonna give it to you just how you want it. You can call me crazy, baby. You just drive me crazy when you touch on it. Got my legs up, hands up, at attention. You make me stand up and switch up on it. Make you head go 'round and 'round. And got me makin' sounds until the morning. I be stayin' up, up, up. Up, up, up. Up, up on you."

"Got me stayin' up, up, up. Up, up, up. Up, up on you. Got me sayin' yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, yea-yea-yeah. Damn. Ain't no limit what I'm pullin' when I fuck on you, babe. Oh no. Talk that shit, play with that clit and watch it rain on you, baby. Funny how you thought out to the world we was lookin'. We're just gettin' started, oh-whoa."

"Hit it, quit it. Fill that shit, get it.Make it, fuck it, feel it." I laughed a little at this part, because Ari had her mouth wide open and it hadn't even gotten good yet. "Touch it, ooh (oh). Titties in your mouth. With your tongue on it, whoa-oh. I ain't never playin' no games. I'm gonna give it to you just how you want it."

"You can call me crazy, baby. You just drive me crazy when you touch on it. Got my legs up, hands up, at attention. You make me stand up and switch up on it. Make you head go 'round and 'round. And got me makin' sounds until the morning. I be stayin' up, up, up. Up, up, up. Up, up on you. Got me stayin' up, up, up. Up, up, up. Up, up on you. Got me sayin' yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, yea-yea-yeah."

"Tryna see if it feel what it look like. Been a lot of urge that I can't fight. It's a lot of time in the one night. And I'm a little bark but I'm all bite. Tryna eat you, then I'm tryna kiss you. Cause I know you freaky and you want a taste . Yeah, I fuckin' feel you mean I feel you fuckin'. Shit, I feel you cummin', ain't gon' be no runnin', oh. I'm five foot five, I can handle it. You fine, fine, fine, you scandalous. You ain't gotta be mine to do all this. Just gotta make time to do that bitch. So I'ma keep it real with ya, real with ya, real with ya. I'm tryna experience-perience-perience. Gotta take me serious, serious, serious. Oh no."

"I ain't never playin' no games. I'm gonna give it to you just how you want it. You can call me crazy, baby. You just drive me crazy when you touch on it. Got my legs up, hands up, at attention. You make me stand up and switch up on it. Make you head go 'round and 'round. And got me makin' sounds until the morning." The whole room filled with cheer.

"Special thanks to Kehlani and Teyana Taylor for letting me use their Morning." I laughed.

Ariana stayed silent but she kept eyeing me, with her eyes darker than usual. I knew I was done for by the time we hit the hotel.