Chapter Sixty-Seven

Ariana's Pov

a/n: before you read, don't hate me after this chapter🤍

"Ms. Grande, for the last time, I apologize but we cannot disclose any information to anyone who is not immediate family,"

"Ma'am, I am on her damn emergency contacts. Doesn't that mean something?" I yelled through my phone, fighting back tears.

"In any other scenarios, yes. But since there were multiple celebrities involved in this crash, we cannot disclose any information to you," She said.

"I don't give a fuck about any other celebrities! I am one my self! I just would like to know if my girlfriend was involved in this crash,"

"Miss—"

I hung up the phone. And looked around the room. Everyone stayed on their phones, dialing people who were at the party, people who knew her and hospitals.

"No luck for me," Frankie mumbled, with everyone else agreeing.

"Did anyone dial Hailey?!" I asked, with everyone saying no.

I turned on my phone and called Hailey, this was the last bit of hope I had left. "Hello?" I heard her lament.

"Is everything okay? Did they give you information on Justin?"

"I... um... yes, they did. I'm at the hospital now, I haven't been able to see him... but I know who was involved..."

"Was..?"

"I—I'm so... so... sorry Ari," She sobbed. "I'm at Ryans Hospital,"

"I—I'm coming," I let out, hanging up the phone. I tried to keep my composure as much as I could, but I felt my anxiety kicking in, and my tears begin to fall. I let it completely out when my Mother's arms wrapped around me. Hearing everyone's phones go off made it no better.

Frankie, Hale, Courtney and Victoria drove me to the hospital while, Pete, Scott, Brian, and Fredo drove in Scott's car, Mom, and Nonna stayed back with the babies. The ride was a mess, I knew everyone held back their tears for me. This felt worse than the panic attack I had when Mac died, and the one in New York.

I heard the rest of the car, sniffing and whispering about the media. All I'd heard was everyone posting their prayers to everyone involved, the only one we knew involved was Justin, because it was his car. "I... we're here," Hale said.

"You guys can go in, me and Cour—"

I cut off Victoria, "No, I'm fine."

"Ari—"

Ignoring my friends, I opened the car door and walked toward the hospital doors, ignoring all paparazzi and my phone dropping. When I walked into the hospital, I could tell my fans were confused until I walked over to Hailey. My fans always knew what to do, because no one asked for pictures or follows, but instead shared their love for me and shouted their condolences to me, even though no one knew what was going on.

I sat next to Hailey, and watched as my friends made their way in and sat behind us. Well, except for Victoria and Frankie who went to go check us in. The hospital was pretty quiet, as no one knew what to do or what to say. Because there wasn't anything to do or say.

"So... um... was she the one..?" I mumbled out, almost crying again.

Hailey looked up to me with her eyes red, "I don't even know if Justin was the one,"

I watched as a nurse walked toward us, and motioned for Hailey and I, to come towards her down the hallway. We looked at each other, before walking to the nurse. "I'm not supposed to share this information, but I'm a really big fan of you two, and I understand you're pain. I lost someone to a car crash as well."