Chapter Fourteen

Ariana's Pov

We were all sitting in my living room, getting our stuff together to leave. Today we were all heading to the lodge, in separate cars, Kai's Tesla and Scott's Jeep. "Okay so how are we all riding?" Frankie asked.

"Boys with Scott, girls with me." Kai suggested. "Unless you guys wanted something else?"

Scott grabbed his keys. "Sounds good to me."

"Please don't get lost this time." I laughed.

"Ari, that was a o- six time thing." Scoot groaned. Everyone shared a laugh, "Boys in Scott's car!" Brian said running out to his brother's car, with the other four boys running after him. Us girls let out a laugh, at the four.

"Kai, I thought you said you had two friends coming?" Vic asked. "They are meeting us there." Kai said. "But we should all get going so we can beat the boys."

•~•~•~•
(in kai's tesla)

Courtney had offered to drive, since I forgot my glasses at home and there was no way I was gonna drive without him. Kai and Vic were in the back, laughing about something. "So, how's you and Kai?" Courtney smirked, toward me in the passengers seat.

I smiled. "The best, Court. We need to get you someone."

"Hopefully there are some hot Coloradans?" She said questioning at the end. "I'm not sure what they are called." I laughed. "Maybe Kai could get you together with one of her friends."

"Maia and Aria are both single." Kai smirked. "Shouldn't be hard." A few minutes later, Vic and Kai's laughing stopped and I turned around to check on them. Kai was laid against the right car door, with Vic laying on her side. I began to feel irritated, with no reason to be honestly.

"Ari... Ari... ARIANA." Courtney said screaming the last part. "Huh?"

Courtney groaned, "Were you even listening?"

"Sorry Court, you were saying?"

Courtney scanned my face for a few seconds and looked back to Victoria and Kai. "Oh makes sense." I looked back again to the sleeping pair, and back to Courtney. "What makes sense?" I asked confused.

"You're jealous." Courtney said simply.

"I- No- I guess." I sighed.

"Why though? Vic is one of your best friends and Kai is literally in love with you."

"I don't know. It's just weird honestly. I trust them both, I swear." I said. "Maybe it's cause of their bond. When you cheated on Kai, Vic was the first one by her side, she is always Kai's dance partner, they go out a lot, etc. But did you try talking to Kai about it?" Courtney asked.

"Nope."

"Yo-" Before Court could finish her sentence, a tired but confused voice spoke. "Has anyone seen my fucking Sour Patch Kids?" said Kai of course, it was her favorite candy.

"I'm sorry, I ate them." Vic said, in the midst of waking up.

"Vic." Courtney said in a parental tone. "Seriously?"

I looked back at my girlfriend who was faced toward the window, with her arms crossed. "Baby." I said, and got her attention immediately. "We'll stop in a little while and I'll buy you however much candy you want." I reasoned. "Okay?"

She nodded and smiled.

"Good idea actually Ari, I'm thirsty anyways." Courtney said.

"Hmm. I know someone else who's thirsty too." I said under my breath.