Chapter Seventeen

ariana's pov

The lodge trip had ended a few days ago, and as of recently me and my girlfriend stayed in the studio 24/7 working on GG2. "Baby." I said, to the girl who was scribbling down lyrics in her notebook. "Hmm?" She said barely looking up. I smiled and picked up her chin with my fingers. "Let's go eat. It's been a couple of hours now and I know you're hungry."

She sighed and agreed. I drove since of course I didn't want her to over work herself, and we both were tired. I stopped at some salad place, and be both ordered for ourselves and met back in the car. "Where's your food?" I asked the slightly younger girl.

"Honestly babe, I'm not even hungry. I want to go home and finish those last episodes of You." She groaned. "But we have to head back anyways and pack. We leave to Florida, tonight."

"I thought our flight was tomorrow?" I asked. "No, I got our tickets moved up a day, so an extra day with your family." She smiled. I felt butterflies in my stomach, my birthday was Friday, and she already was starting, and it was only Tuesday. "Thank you baby."

"Mhm. Now c'mon!"

•~•~•~•~•

As we were being driven from Florida's airport to my Mom's house, I was snuggled into my almost sleep girlfriend, in the backseat. "I hate leaving my babies at home. I miss them." I said sadly.

"I know baby. You'll see them soon, I promise." She said giving a kiss on my forehead. "I miss them too."

About 20 minutes later, we were at Mom's mansion, with bags all around us. Mom had opened the door and greeted us, and Josh (Kai's body guard) took our bags up.  "Mommy!" I said running into her arms.

"My babies!" Mom said pulling me and Kai into a hug. "How are you treating my Daughter In Law, Ari?"

We let out a laugh. "Good. I promise." I said with my smile beaming. Of course, once Kai and Frankie saw eachother, they had to be dramatic as possible. "Oh my fucking god! It's my favorite Sister in law!" Frankie said running to Kai.

"She's your only sister in law." I laughed.

Kai ran to Frankie screaming, "Bitch! Where have you been?"

Then, Dad and Nonna came to see what all the commotion was about. Kai and Dad of course talked about boring sports shit, and Kai spoke to Nonna, about the promise rings. Me and Nonna's conversation was pretty similar to her and Kai's, basically talking about how serious we were after only 6 months of dating. Dad just spoke to me about how everything was going and what was new. It was nice to see my family all together like this; happy. They all really loved Kai, not as much as I did of course, but they were in love with the girl, and so was I. Every time my parents seen her, they would always ask, "When are you guys tying the knot?" and that would be followed by, "Soon," I would say and smile.

When everyone was settled in the living room talking about what was there favorite show as of right now, Nonna changed the subject. "We always knew you guys would end up together." She smiled. "I knew it since you two were my best friends." Frankie said. "Every day you two would tell me about the other. 'Frankie can you believe Ricky's ass isn't even treating her right?' 'Frankie, Darren is so annoying. He needs to back off my gi- bestfriend." He mimicked. Me and Kai laughed, enjoying everybody's presence.

"Baby." Kai said getting up from laying on me. "I have a few more surprises." Everybody smiled at me. "C'mon guys."

kai's pov

Then, of course all 9 of our dogs, Piggy Smallz, Courtney, Victoria, Alexa, Doug, Brian, Scott, Scooter, and Ricky walked in. "Surprise." They said, of course except the animals. Ariana let out a big "Thankyouthankyouthankyou." and went to go hug and greet her guests. Frankie grabbed my shoulder and slipped me upstairs, into me and Ari's room.