Chapter One-Hundred & Eight

Kai's Pov

Things had been progressing well especially with Christmas weeks away. Pete told me that Isaac had been doing amazing and so was both Bella's, and I think they were trying for baby #3 soon as well. Lauren was currently working on a new album, Jade and Jupiter were spending a month in Canada for a new movie, Seven had just been cast for a Disney movie and Avan got a new girlfriend.

Ariana's friends were doing well too. John and I picked out Victoria's ring a few days ago, Courtney had a new boyfriend, Scott and Brian were being asked to join Ari again on tour, I heard Tayla had been working on some new music, and a few other of her friends had some pretty big projects coming up.

As for Ariana and I, though? Everything was amazing, like I said before, Christmas was coming and that was our favorite holiday. We were getting so much done for the baby, and Ariana's stomach was a bit bigger than it was supposed to be at four weeks, but everyone figured it was due to bloating.

On top of the baby news, we were getting the house decorated for Christmas since we were hosting it this year and we were also having a party on Christmas Eve.

"Baby, the white one doesn't go there, it goes here! There's already a gold one there." Ariana laughed for probably the twentieth time. She was so particular on how everything had to be, kinda like a bridezilla, but for Christmas.

"I'm just gonna go hang up the other decorations, Christmas tree decorating is stressful." I sighed with a small chuckle, placing the ornament correctly this time.

"That's because you suck at it," Ariana teased, a smile beaming through her lips.

"Remember this when you need me to pick you up to put the higher ornaments up," I chuckled, watching her face drop.

"Maybe, you aren't that bad at it."

"Sometimes I think you only married me for my height." I teased, as Ariana pulled us in for a kiss.

"More so your clothes, but yes,"

We laughed a bit before I placed the star on the tree and Ariana finished the rest.

"Okay, I think we're done. The reef is supposed to be here tomorrow and so are the outdoor decorations, plus our families are bringing more stuff next week."

"I also bought a mini tree for the girls to decorate, I just don't know where to put it."

"Outside, maybe? I'm sure the girls would love the neighbors to see."

"What if the snow ruins the tree?"

"I don't think it will, and if it does, we'll just fix it before the girls are up to see it."

"Okay," She breathed, with a small smile. "What about the guest list, is it just our families?"

"Yeah, I think so, but I know a few of our friends are coming as well."

"I'll text them to be sure."

"Same for mine. I also sent out the Christmas presents for the McCormicks and the Jonases."

"When the baby is born, I'd love for them to meet them."

"I know, and they will. We'll make sure of that." I smiled. "Next order of business, will we have enough room? I'm not sure if Noah and Justin is bringing the whole Kardashian clan, so yeah,"

"Oh, god." Ariana sighed, "Why didn't they say anything? We should've probably stayed in LA then."

"That's what I told him. We're neighbors with Kim, so I'm sure that would've been easier."