Chapter Fifty-Eight

Kai's Pov

Corona rushed over within weeks, and it was now late March. Tour would be starting up again, and we would be leaving on Monday, today was Friday night. Ariana, Courtney, Victoria, Fredo, Sean, and I were in Ariana's Tesla as we drove, trying to find something to do. And yes, Ariana's ex Sean. He was a cool guy to hangout with and I didn't mind how Ariana and him remained on good terms, it didn't even make me jealous.

"Honestly, let's go to a club," Courtney said.

I laughed, "Right, so we all can get mobbed,"

"It's a bunch of grown ass people. Plus they're drunk, we should be fine," Ariana shrugged, clearly agreeing with Courtney.

"Fine by us. Kai, Sean and I have a drinking contest to do anyways," Fredo recalled, from the night out we had months ago. Basically, we got in an argument because Sean and I agreed Fredo was the light weight out of us. Then I said that Sean was 2nd, but he begged to differ, so tonight we would test my claim.

"Yeah no." Ariana said, shooting us three a look. She pointed to me, "You're with me tonight."

"But ba—"

"Ha!" Fredo teased, "And, that's why you can't pla—"

"VICTORIA WAKE THE HELL UP!" I turned around in the passenger, joining everyone in laughter as Courtney shook awake Victoria.

"COURTNEY WHAT THE FUCK?" Victoria spat.

"BITCH WE'RE GOING TO A CLUB!"

"Oh. Thanks boo,"' She said, getting on her phone.

"It's quiet as hell," I emphasized, causing Sean to give me a look.

"Bro, we literally just witnessed those two screaming at each other,"

"And,"

He sighed, which caused me to laugh.

I turned on the radio, and just as some Drake song had finished, Side to Side came on. Everyone in the car except Ari, stopped what they were doing and gave each other 'the look'. We had been planning for this to happen for months now. We even gave each other certain parts to sing.

Ariana groaned, "Please babe, you know how to sing goo—"

In my most horrible singing voice, I started the song. "I've been here all night, Ariana. I've been here all day, Nicki Minaj. And boy, you got me walkin' side to side. Let them hoes know."

Courtney nudged Sean, "Get the wig!"

He quickly grabbed the ponytail wig and placed it on, just as his part came on. "I'm talkin' to ya. See you standing over there with your body. Feeling like I wanna rock with your body—"

"Guyssss!" Ariana laughed, barely able to control her self.

"And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin'. 'Bout nothin'. I'm comin' at ya. Cause I know you got a bad reputation. Doesn't matter, 'cause you give me temptation. And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin'. 'Bout nothin'." Fredo harmonized, worse than me.

Courtney smiled, and rolled down her window, and in her loudest, and worse voice she could do, she sang, "These friends keep talkin' way too much
Say I should give you up..."

"Can't hear them, no, 'cause I..."

"Oh fuck no!" Ariana said, "Victoria you are not hitting that note." causing us all to laugh. As the song went on, Ariana sang, telling us "this is how it's done,"

"Ariana, you're the slowest driver ever!" Fredo groaned.

"We're here!" I yelled.