Chapter Eighty-Four

Kai's Pov

Having everyone here for Christmas and New Years was amazing. Everyone loved spending time together and I enjoyed having all my loved ones near me. Yesterday was very hectic though, considering Victoria gave birth to Vanessa Jade yesterday and because little Jaguar was premature, Vic and Lauren would be home from the hospital on December 23rd. Victoria also ended up tattooing the word "Jaguar" on Pete's leg in honor of the bet since she was a girl, obviously.

Things were pretty exciting, everyone was excited to open gifts soon and hear Ari's new album officially, even though I already heard it. Today was also December 21st and later today the public would find out Ari was releasing a new album in January. Billie and I were fine, and she even moved in yesterday so Tiger and Shark were officially living at mine.

Today was pretty normal, Ariana and I were preparing for an interview at the moment so we were sitting backstage for Ryan Seacrest. And then we'd soon be back home with our families for games and movies.

"Did you see Jaguar yet?" I asked Ariana.

Considering it now became a habit, no one referred to Jaguar as Vanessa, either little Jaguar or Jaguar. Which was honestly cute considering Jaguar was a nickname for Lauren and Victoria's album was of course named Jaguar.

"Yes," She beamed, "She has Lauren's eyes,"

"I know," I said. "Their little family is so cute,"

"I can't wait to start my own," Ariana smiled.

"They'll be taller than you by the time they make six months," I joked.

"Fuck you,"

After a few more jokes between us both, we were finally welcomed in and Ryan began asking questions.

"So I know Ari is dropping albums this January, Kai have you heard it yet?" Ryan asked.

"Actually yes, I have." I smiled, remembering not to slip out and say I was featuring on it.

"Well, do you have a favorite song?"

"Yes it's— wait.. no you're trying to get a peek in the songs," I laughed.

"It's not my fault Ari didn't drop the tracklist!" He playfully whined, causing us all to laugh.

"She's the Queen of not dropping shit," I said. "Cough cough, nasty."

Ari hit me playfully, rolling her eyes, "Shut up. You're getting nasty."

As Ari went onto talking more about the album, the subject quickly got changed to one of our more recent shows.

"So are the rumors correct? Did Billie propose?" Ryan asked.

"She did actually," I nodded.

"Invite me to the wedding!"

"Who said I said yes?"

"Other than the 60 million retweets? The only 'no' I heard was from Ari," Ryan laughed.

My jaw dropped and Ari covered her face in fear of laughing. I knew she tried her hardest to laugh, because of how red she'd gotten.

"Yes that was a very iconic moment." I said, trying to contain my laughter. "Okay but like imagine buying a house from him... 'so has Ari been in this house or she said no to this one too.'"

At this point in the interview, the joke was so funny Ryan got up out off his chair, Ari spun around in hers and I had to put my head down. I'd never been so red in my life, we laughed so hard for the next 5 minutes everyone announced how their stomach hurt.