Chapter One-Hundred & Seven

Kai's Pov

Thanksgiving was at Joan's house this year, and there was no way I was gonna be late. Ariana told me not to worry but angry Italian women were pretty much my weakness now. From what I knew, it was just gonna be Frankie and his family, Joan, Nonna, and Ed, plus Ariana and I.

Today was supposed to actually be a part of the doc, but Ariana and I thought that would be weird and wanted to spend this time with her family instead. My family would also be joining us, so everything would be pretty full. It would be weird to think next year, Ariana and I would have a kid running around with their cousins on holidays like this. It was coming up on Ariana's first month anyway, so I was getting excited.

"Baby, we have to leave now or we're gonna be late!" I yelled from by the front door, as Ariana was still upstairs.

"I'm coming! I just can't find my phone!"

"I have it, remember?" I sighed. "You gave it to me a few hours ago and told me to charge it,"

"Oh," She realized, and after a few seconds, she finally came down.

I smiled, noticing how good she looked. Nudes were always nice on her. "Ready?"

"Mhmm, I fed everyone so we should be okay," We locked up, and started our fifteen-minute drive to Joan's.

When we arrived, we noticed almost everyone else's cars parked, which meant both families were able to make it.

Walking inside, the both of us spent a lot of time greeting everyone and playing with the younger kids, although it was just Maya, Chloe, Stormi, and Willow.

"Justin couldn't get away from the Kardashian?" I teased, talking to Noah as Ariana went over to Veronica and Olivia.

"That's what I said," Noah grinned, sipping his beer. "I think he's planning on popping the question tonight, so maybe that's why he isn't here yet."

"Justin getting married? I can't see that." I laughed.

Noah rolled his eyes, laughing as well. "He just bought her a promise ring, Kendall's just as non-committal as he is." He said, directing us both to Kylie who was busy talking to Joan. "I did though,"

"So does this mean you're officially a Kar-Jenner?" I smiled, realizing my brother had proposed.

"Fuck you," He chuckled. "I'm more excited about Stormi, I wanna give her a sibling. Kris actually loves the whole idea."

"Of course she does, she loves you," I laughed.

"This engagement means you'll all have to sign papers agreeing to be on KUWTK's." He teased, watching my face drop.

"I don't think everyone will be happy about that." I chuckled.

"I know the track record isn't pretty, but you'll love it, don't worry," He reassured, turning back to me. "Speaking of Ari, how are you guys?"

"Good actually, besides one argument, we're amazing." I smiled, now looking at my wife as she talked to my sisters.

"Ouch, about what?" Noah questioned, looking at her as well.

"She wants to start touring again,"

"What's wrong with that? You're always on board with her career,"