Chapter Fifty-Six

Kai's Pov

"You guys can't finish tour," Scooter said, adjusting his papers that remained on top of his desk.

"Why?" I asked.

Scooter flew us back to Los Angeles, explaining that it was a global emergency and that we wouldn't be able to finish tour. Of course, we'd heard about all the corona stuff, but we didn't think it would be that bad, plus tour kept us busy from thinking about all the negative.

"People are fucking dying," Ari shrugged.

I gave a weird look to the two. "From the corona, right? So what are we supposed to do?"

"We're gonna get you guys home and everyone has to quarantine," Scooter said as if this was just the easiest thing in the world.

I was kinda speechless honestly. I lived almost twenty seven years on earth, and I never needed to "quarantine," I spaced out for the rest of the meeting, which honestly was just Ariana and Scooter going back and forth about quarantine arrangements. Ariana decided she would basically have her house serve as a hotel, hosting both me, and majority of her close friends. I didn't really get a say so, because I was tired and didn't feel like taking two hours to reach my house.

The week got worse as time progressed. The corona cases increased by hours, and we were scared to even leave the mansion. Quarantine consisted of movie nights, mini parties, and week long sleepovers. At the moment, I was in Ariana's studio working on some new music while everyone else ate lunch together. Even though Grey Grande had barely released, I wanted to put out my 6th album soon. But most importantly, I had six songs with Mac on them that I wanted to release. So perfecting those

"Feels like I haven't seen you all day," I heard as the door opened.

I laughed a bit. "Sorry, music is the only thing that isn't getting boring,"

"Well," Ari smirked, "I can think of an—"

"Hey! Tequila shots in the kitchen!" Courtney yelled, bursting through the door.

"Okay fuck," Ari groaned. "Fredo, don't fall off the table again!" Ariana refocused back on me. "Join us downstairs, babe. I bet I can still beat you,"

"Ari, we both know you're a light weight." I chuckled. "But lead the way,"

As we made our way downstairs, we heard Pete's voice. "Good job!" followed by groans. When we made it in the kitchen, we immediately understood what was going on.

"Peter, here, decided to bring Ms. Bella who only allows Apple Juice and Fruit Punch shots," Scott said, shaking his head.

Ariana giggled, "You heard the woman!"

"Wait, Pete, what are you doing here?" I asked, remembering that we did not go in quarantine with Pete, Bella and Bella.

"Well, Ariana insisted a baby sitter while you tw—"

Ariana cut Pete off by covering his mouth. "Pete shut the fuck up! It's a surprise,"

"When are you guys leaving anyways?" Victoria said.

"Six,"

"We do not need a bab—" Ariana cut Brian off with a look.