Chapter One-Hundred & Six

Kai's Pov

"So, uh, that's the baby?" I asked as everyone watched Ariana's first ultrasound. It had been a bit after the wedding, and it was nearing Christmas time.

The baby was still a secret for now, but we were worried someone would catch us leaving the doctor's office.

Ariana was convinced she was carrying a girl, and it wasn't even our first month yet. But we were certain on a name if it was. It was pretty uncommon, and it matched perfectly with our last name.

"Yes! So congratulations, it looks like the procedure was successful. Your baby is about the size of a poppy seed right now." Dr. Keagan smiled, looking at both Ari and me.

Ariana was captivated by the ultrasound, taking pictures off of her phone, even though the hospital would give us some. "Baby, I'm carrying our baby," She giggled, looking down at her stomach.

"Yep, my little family," I laughed as well, and we finished up the appointment.

Our house had also made a lot of significant changes. We started baby-proofing already since we didn't wanna wait until Ariana was unable to do anything. Plus, it was good for the dogs too. We adopted another, similar to Myron's breed, and his name was Muse.

Pictures of our wedding could also be seen around, which hadn't been announced yet. So whenever we took pictures or went live, we had to make sure they weren't in the background.

As far as Ariana's pregnancy, things were mild. She was usually dealing with fatigue, mood changes, and tender breasts. We were on Amazon nonstop, shopping for our baby. We wanted everything to be gender neutral anyways until the baby was born and we added things to fit them.

Of course since Ariana wasn't showing, none of our family had grown suspicious. Except for the fact, she was cutting a lot of things out of her diet.

My movie premiere happened weeks ago, and everyone loved our movie. Ariana also returned from her hiatus, and to say everyone missed her was an understatement. She broke Twitter and Instagram. I knew she was working on a new album and we were in the process of a documentary as well, so things were pretty busy for us.

"Hey, my parents are coming over," She said, leaning against the door frame of the gym, as I placed down my weights and turned off my music.

"I should probably go shower then. Did they say why?" I asked.

"I think they wanted to bring our wedding gift over, they weren't able to in Cancún,"

"I wonder what it is then,"

"Maybe matching sweaters or something, Mom loves those," She chuckled.

"Hopefully they're better than the ones you make me wear during Christmas," I teased, watching my wife roll her eyes.

"Is it bad I bought the baby one too?"

I laughed, "Babe, they're not here until about summertime next year,"

"Mm, and who filled her closet with shoes?" She smirked, watching me go silent.

"Her?"

"Baby, I know it's a girl,"

"Oh really, how?"

"Because she wants Starbucks,"

"Is that you speaking or the baby?" I chuckled, as she smiled. "Both,"

Getting up from the bench, I placed a small kiss on her lips before grabbing my stuff. "I'll shower and get you both some then,"

"Thank you, baby,"