Chapter Thirty-Three

Ariana's Pov

"I have some news." I said, walking into the living room where my girlfriend was currently cuddled up on the couch, barely waking up from her 3:00pm nap. "What is it?" She yawned, sitting up, so that I could straddle her.

"Me and Justin are gonna be writing a song together. Jessica Collins from high school is coming to visit, she will be staying with us. Also, Justin and Hailey said hi, and he wants to bring on us on his Changes tour. It's been postponed until July of next year."

"What do you mean Jessica Collins? Ariana, you know I hate that bitch. You're so amazing, sweet and pure and she's a bitch." She says. I noticed her facial expression changed, more tense than her usually happy self. "And you're allowing her to stay in our house?"

"You're a grown ass woman, Kai. Why are you making such a big ass deal of this?" I sighed, slipping off her lap, and sitting next to her, on the couch.

"Because of high school Ariana! She dated the guy you liked, and she knew it. Then she made a fake account and tried to bash us on it. On top of that, she made a rumor about us being together and ruined your chances with Blake." She retorted.

"That was all high school. I forgave her and she did more harm to me than you. You're all about second chances so give her one." I said with sass in my voice, raising it louder than I intended to.

"What about that big ass crush she has on you?" She argued back.

"Kai, that that was 8 years ago. You're being childish. Just leave." I sighed.

"Mmk. Fuck you Grande." She slipped on her slides, grabbed her car keys and left; leaving her phone.

I sat with my hands holding my face. I know it was wrong for allowing Jessica to stay like that, but I hadn't seen Jessica in a while, or quite frankly, any of my old friends from high school and I missed being around Jessica despite the all drama. I got where she was coming from, and I know Kai and Jessica don't have the best past, but there must be a way that they can just be adults and forget 18 year old drama. To sort out my thoughts, I called Ricky. Yes, I know, I cheated on Kai with him, but he was a good listener and he was my friend. Nothing would happen this time, and if it did, I would remove him from my life for her.

"Hey Moony." He smile, giving me a hug as I let him in. "Hey." I mumbled, taking a seat on the couch right along with him.

"So what's the issue?" He asked, concerned. "You seem off? And where's Ari Jr?"

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"What happened between you two?" I explained the story, to the man, even telling him about what happened in high school. "Damn, Ari. Honestly, you guys are both right, maybe you guys should talk and come up with an agree—"

"Hey Ricky, I have an idea already. Jessica can stay." Kai said appearing from the front door, wither phone in her hand.

"She can?!" I said smiling at my girlfriend. "Um, yeah. I'm just gonna stay somewhere else until she goes." Kai shrugged.

"No! No! No!" I refused. "I need you to sleep. Baby, just stay with us for the first day, if Jessica is bothering you, she can leave immediately. Just please try for me." I said, giving her the 'cruel eyes.' She smiled, walking over to give me a peck on my lips. "Of course. But if she tries anything, I can't promise, she'll be unharmed."

I punched her playfully. "Okay fuck. I can promise." We all shared a laugh. "Looks like my job here is done." Ricky said about to leave.

"Wait! Um—" Kai said stopping for a second. "You know we're good right? You don't have to avoid me. The past is the past, man."