Chapter Nine

ariana's pov

"Ultimate fucking couple goals!" Ryan Seacrest shouted. "Really, how it's it dating Kai?"

"It's amazing. When you wake up everyday, you have someone who is sleeping next to you, with your bodies tangled together. Or when she's already woke and she's brought my favorite breakfast or Starbucks. My pets love her, of course my family does, especially Frankie. But then there is someone else, who supports you unconditionally, even if it means studio time at four am, or with writers block. Even when we argue, she drops everything to go see me, if I need her." I smiled at my words "She's perfect honestly."

"That was the sappiest cutest thing I've ever heard." Ryan said. "GG2 forever. Speaking of GG2, how's it going?"

"Really good honestly. Kai's at the studio right now actually working on some songs."

"Any features?"

"Nope. The album is more about us two. Well only about us two."

"How does she feel knowing you still talk to your exes and their families?"

"Honestly, she supports it. She sees Mac's family with me a lot of the time, and she puts a lot of trust in me."

"Let's move off the subject of Kai. So with the Manchester attack.. how are you doing after that?"

I paused for a minute. I felt like I was about to throw up, and my heart started racing. "Better."

Ryan kept asking a few more questions, and the feeling stayed with me the entire time. As I was driving back home, I was calling Kai and she hadn't answered.

"What the fuck." I said, which made me speed up a little more. I reached the house in about 10 minutes.

"Baby. You home?" I asked.

"Yes. In the kitchen." She yelled.

"Why didn't you answer my calls?" I asked as soon as I walked in the kitchen.

"I don't have my phone on me. Sorry babe." She said embracing me in a hug. "How was Seacrest?"

"It was good until he mention Manchester, I feel sick honestly babe."

"I'm sorry. You wanna get Starbucks? May not help you feeling sick but why not." She said.

"Thank you baby. I'm in the car."

"Wait babe. I wanna take two separate cars. I want to drive the Jeep."

"Kai it has the doors off."

"Your point?"

"It's 59 degrees." I laughed.

"Your right. Range Rover we go." She said as we both ran to the car.