Chapter Thirty

Ariana's Pov

Everyone got here hours later, and soon around 6pm (Bora Bora time), everybody was settled and unpacked.

My Mom, Dad, Mum, Nonna and Papa were all at the bar, having a drink. Justin, Noah, and Jay were in water, playing with the basketball hoop.

Kai was taking a walk with Frankie, Hale and Taylor.

Courtney, Aria, Victoria and Maia were all tanning, and taking pictures.

Scott, Doug, Alexa and Brian had claimed to go "exploring".

Gio, Willow, Scooter and his sons, were all playing and chatting together with Yael taking a nap. Layla, Jasmine, Olivia and Veronica had their feet in water just talking. Seen as my girlfriend took time to be with my family, I decided to go talk to hers, catch up a little.

"Hey Ari." Veronica said smiling as I came over. I greeted the girls one by one, of course adding compliments to the end. "So how's the album going?" Jasmine asked curiously.

"Amazing, I'm excited for you all to hear it." I said with ease.

"Cool, can't wait." Layla added. "So, when's the release party?"

"The day the album drops. December 25th, we changed the date. We felt Christmas would be a good day instead."

"When are you guys gonna start tour then?" Olivia asked. "Um... I think we start January 1st." I said, trying to recall off the top of my head.

"You know, you and Kai are perfect for eachother. I can't wait to see when she proposes. Are you guys thinking about it?" Jasmine asked.

"Well, it's only been 7 months, going on 8 months. We just want to let it come naturally, seen as both of us aren't in a rush to be married. Especially, me after Pete. But it's definitely something I want with her. Just not now." I answered. "Kai mentioned wanting to share her wedding day with her brothers."

"Noah said the same." Jasmine said in shock.

"So did Justin." Which caused us all to laugh.

"I think we should. My brother just got engaged and a quadruple wedding would be cool." I added. "It's different."

"Okay but knowing the triplets? Getting them to agree on one thing is like asking it to snow and be 90 degrees." Veronica joked, making us laugh.

"Speaking of the triplets..." Jasmine smiled. As if it was right on cue, the three twenty six year olds, walked towards us.

"Hey babe." My sand covered girlfriend smiled. "Hey dummy." I said giving her a long kiss.

"So... I was thinking we take a walk, then be back in time for our scheduled family dinner." She suggested.

"Too bad my legs hurt." I said playfully lying.

"Ariana where did you even walk?" She laughed.

"Fine." I grumbled, getting up, and linking hands with my girlfriend. "We're taking a walk!" I announced so everyone would know. We started walking along the sandy beach, in silence, just enjoying each other's presence.

"Babe." She said after a long while. "What if we start interviews and shit now? I really am ready to start back performing and with you being there is going to make it even better."

"Fuck yeah. I can talk to Scooter after the trip." I smiled, pulling her soft lips in for a kiss. "But I really could go for round two right now." I said biting my lip after pulling away.

"I can too but, we should probably go back. You're gonna take years getting ready." She groaned. "Fuck you."

"Later babe." She smirked.