Chapter Forty-Five

Kai's Pov

"No, Mila you're in a relationship, cheating is not okay," I said to the brunette.

We went to the pancake house, had some pancakes for about an hour or so, and then we met up with everyone else. We were all back in the car, and I was listening to music and honestly disconnecting from everything else. It felt great honestly; to just relax. We were heading to a beach at the moment, and the car honestly wasn't quiet, everyone was having a good time. When we pulled up to the beach, Pete and I headed straight for the water, while the girls tanned.

Me and Pete swam farther away from the group, to talk without them hearing. "So you are Ariana are done?" Pete asked.

"I guess," I shrugged. "Camila asked me on a date,"

"What did you say?"

"No,"

"Damn," He laughed.

"She's fucking dating Shawn," I sighed.

"So that means you're on the market?" Pete smirked, like he had an idea of some sort.

I nodded, "Yes sir."

"Well, Madison is still single..." He smiled, "Hit that."

"We've been broken up for like 10 hours," I laughed.

"It's not like you're cheating," Pete pointed out.

"True, but I actually wanna last with someone."

"I mean, 7 years with Camila. Why not?"

"If she wasn't with Shawn, maybe. But no," I shook my head.

"Maybe we need to find you more girls," Pete suggested. "Or guys,"

"Or maybe not, I'm stress free at the moment."

"What about a kid? Someone who'll actually love you, and literally has to stay with you," Pete said, laughing at the end.

"True but a kid isn't some spontaneous idea, I don't have the time at the moment."

"I really liked you and Nick together,"

I nodded. "But, someone's about to get married!" I smirked to Pete.

"Not this year though,"

Pete and I talked for a while longer, until we joined everyone else. I sipped on a beer, while we all played against each other in volleyball. Currently, me and
Pete we're beating all five girls by several points. "T-That's no fair!" Camila whined playfully, "You guys are super tall and—"

"I'm only 5'5." I chuckled.

"Kai, keep in mind they're all like 2 feet," Pete laughed.

"Fuck you guys," Ariana said, laughing too.

"I have a girlfriend!" Pete joked.

"I... have a dog!" Everyone laughed, and continued playing more rounds. After about a couple more minutes of playing, we all agreed that it was getting cold out and we were hungry. We ended up going back to my hotel room, ordering room service and watching scary movies. Pete sat in between Camila and Ariana, while I laid on the bed with Normani, Victoria and Courtney. Pete and Normani got hot wings, Ariana, Victoria, Courtney and I ordered salads, and Camila ordered banana pancakes.

"Why the fuck— Don't go in the room! Bitch he's gonna kill you!"

"Kai shut up!" Pete groaned.

I flipped him off, "No what the fuc—"

"Ahh!"

"Camila stop fucking yelling!" Normani said.

"Oh shit, I dropped my salad."