Chapter Fifty-Seven

Kai's Pov

After one of the longest movie marathon with everyone, I was practically drained and almost passing out, like everyone else, except me and Ariana.

"Babe, let's go upstairs," I yawned.

"Carry me?" She smiled, sheepishly, yawning a bit.

"You're lucky I love you,"

"I know,"

After carrying Ari to our upstairs bedroom, Ari stripped naked and we slid into bed talking about whatever came to mind. But minutes later, we laid in bed, bodies tangled in each other, completely, happily, comfortably, asleep.

DREAM

"Pack your bags, bitches! We're leaving!" I shouted at the top of the stairs while everyone remained in the living room watching Bruce Almighty prior to Ariana's request.

"Fucking finally!" Courtney said. "I'm going home to pack," She grabbed her keys off the kitchen counter as I walked downstairs.

Victoria shook her head in amusement. "You aren't even gonna ask where we're going?"

"Who gives a shit, it's better than staying here and dying of boredom!" Brian exaggerated.

"First, fuck you Brian. Second, aren't all borders closed because of the pandemic?" Ariana asked.

"Well, yes. But not Europe's and we luckily got rich years ago, so we can travel with the jet instead of relying on Airports," I smiled.

"Before I agree to this, where are we even going?" Fredo said.

"You already agreed,"

"And how would you know that?"

"Who the fuck wants to stay here all of quarantine! I'm bored! That's how we know!" Scott replied, dramatically.

Fredo laughed, "True,"

"Anyways... I don't have a set destination. I figured we could play Mario Kart and whoever wins chooses," I shrugged.

"You're such a child," Ariana laughed.

"But she's your child. I'm down though," Courtney smiled.

"Are we forgetting about the pets?" Fredo asked, motioning to Toulouse, who laid in his arms.

"What? Never! Joan offered to watch them," I said.

"Guys, shut up. Let's play," Scott groaned.

"Loser has to get a tattoo of everyone's choice!" Brian yelled as everyone found a seat on one of Ari's couches.

15 minutes later of arguing, Mario Kart and 'cheating' accusations, Ariana had won (with Yoshi of course) , with Victoria coming in last. I was the one to give her the tattoo, placing it on her back, which was Toulouse as the Sweetener cover, iconic if you asked me.

Ariana picked Paris, France which I was excited about because we'd never been there as a couple. So while everyone packed, I got things arranged for Ari.

"Hey babe, Aaron said 'Hi'" I heard from somewhere in the house.

"Tell him, I said 'Hi', how's his family?" I yelled back.

"Where the fuck even are you?"

"Bedroom, about to carry our bags down,"

"Why? Nobody is here yet,"

"Well, that's because we decided to meet at the jet,"

"That's smart,"

"I know, that's why I suggested it,"