Chapter One-Hundred & Eleven

Kai's Pov

The cold morning of February 2nd was starting off pretty early for both Ariana and I.

She was now three months pregnant and since it was the start of the month, we had a doctor's appointment today.

I had just woken up minutes ago, while Ariana was already in the shower.

Nick was with Billie since Seattle was cold and I didn't want him getting sick while on tour with us. I could only spend two more days with Ariana anyways before I'd have to fly to Canada for my movie. This meant I wouldn't see Ariana or Nick for two weeks so I was pretty upset about that.

"Baby," I called, sliding on a hoodie that rested on the floor. I walked over to the other side of the hotel room, joining my fiancée in the bathroom so I could brush my teeth and stuff.

"Yes?" She answered, peaking through the curtains.

"We're we getting room service or were we waiting until after the appointment?"

"Babe, how are you already hungry? You've been woke for five minutes,"

"I'm always hungry," I shrugged, sitting on the sink's countertop.

"I know something you could eat."

"Baby, the appointment starts in thirty minutes,"

"Oh, that's too bad." She said sarcastically, turning off the water as she stepped out of the shower. Her full body was on display and I took even opportunity I could to see it in full. The sprouting baby bump only made her sexier.

She was always aware of the grasp she had on me, especially at times like this, so of course she walked away with a little more sway in her hips.

"Ari," I said lowly, walking up to her as she faced the closet.

"Hmm?" She responded, as if she was clueless. She turned to me, trying her best not to smile, knowing she had me completely wrapped.

"I want you now."

"But the doctor's coming in thirty minutes..." She mocked, holding a small smirk.

"Okay, well the doctor's gonna have to wait." With my hands resting on her waist, I drew her in. "Right now, I want my sexy ass wife all over me."

"Oh?"

Wasting no time, our lips connected as she so desperately unzipped my hoodie. Her long nails grazed against my abs, as I pulled her to the bed. As she laid against our pillows, this was my opportunity to place her legs on my shoulders. She was already anxious for me to make contact with her center, moaning overtime I kissed too close to it. One of her hands gripped the sheets while the other, on my hair.

I assumed she got tired of the teasing and lifted herself up so that my lips could finally reach her folds. With each lick and the pass fastening, her back only arched more, while the moans got louder.

"Fuck." She cried out, once I inserted a finger in.

She was already soaking, almost at her climax. But I didn't want to let that happen yet, so I towered over the girl, connecting our lips.

She groaned in our kiss, from loss of contact as my chain dangled in the space between us.

She eventually pushed me down, straddling over me as she removed the sweat pants I was currently wearing. Discarding my underwear too, she lined our centers together so that they touched perfectly.

"Shit, Ariana," I gasped, as she moved ever so slightly.

Her hands moved to the headboard, as she began grinding our centers together. If we weren't loud before, we were now. She threw her head back, as I lifted myself up more in order to gain more contact. The paces only quickened as the headboard hit against the wall.