Chapter Seven

ariana's pov

"Ready?" Kai said, today would be the first day, we'd perform our EP 'Side to Side'. (Let's pretend that it hasn't came out yet)

"Yeah," I smiled. "It's time baby." I grabbed my girlfriend's hand as we walked out on the Australian stage.

"Hey." Kai said into the microphone. "Wow you guys are so beautiful."

I blushed at her kindness to everyone. "Hi babies." I squealed.

"Aww, I thought that was my name." Kai faked pouted. The crowd awed. "It is baby, but that wasn't what I was screaming last night." I shrugged.

Kai's face went cherry red, and she covered her face. The crowd laughed.

"You guys ready?" I smiled, getting cheers in return.

"Let's go!" Kai yelled and the music played.

Outfits : Kai wore an all black hoodie, black skinny jeans and black converse. Ariana had a black body suit and a black zip over the body suit and heels.

"I've been here all night, Ariana. I've been here all day, Kai. And girl, got me walkin' side to side, let hoes know." I said going up to Kai's chest grabbing her face for a kiss but soon pulling away before we could kiss.

"I'm talkin' to ya. See you standing over there with your body. Feeling like I wanna rock with your body. And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin' ('Bout nothin'). I'm comin' at ya. 'Cause I know you got a bad reputation. Doesn't matter, 'cause you give me temptation. And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin' ('Bout nothin')." I sang, grinding against Kai, as my other dancers grinded against their partners.

"These friends keep talkin' way too much. Say I should give you up. Can't hear them no, 'cause I." I put my mic out towards the crowd to let them sing along. "I've been here all night. I've been here all day
And girl, got me walkin' side to side. I've been here all night. I've been here all day. And girl, got me walkin' side to side (Side to side). Been tryna hide it.

Baby what's it gonna hurt if they don't know? Makin' everybody think that we solo. Just as long as you know you got me (You got me). And girl I got ya. Cause tonight I'm making deals with the devil. And I know it's gonna get me in trouble. Just as long as you know you got me.

These friends keep talkin' way too much. Say I should give you up. Can't hear them no, 'cause. I've been here all night. I've been here all day. And girl, got me walkin' side to side (Side to side). I've been here all night. (Been here all night, baby). I've been here all day. (Been here all day, baby). And girl, got me walkin' side to side (Side to side)." I smirked and turned my attention to my girlfriend who danced with the others.

"This the new style with the fresh type of flow. Wrist icicle, ride dick bicycle. Come true yo, get you this type of blow. If you wanna menage I got a tricycle
All these bitches, flows is my mini-me. Body smoking, so they call me young Kai chimney. Rappers in they feelings cause they feelin' me. Uh, I-I give zero fucks and I got zero chill in me. Kissing me, copped the blue box that say Tiffany. Curry with the shot, just tell 'em to call me Stephanie. Gun pop and I make my gum pop. I'm the queen of rap, young Ariana run pop." Kai rapped, as we danced against each other. I knew she missed rapping, it was nice to see her rapping again. It was funny when they bleeped out dick bicycle because we were together.

"These friends keep talkin' way too much. Say I should give her up. Can't hear them no, 'cause I
I've been here all night. I've been here all day
And girl, got me walkin' side to side (Side to side). I've been here all night. (Been here all night baby)
I've been here all day. (Been here all day baby)
Girl, got me walkin' side to side (Side to side)." I sang.