Chapter Twenty-One

kai's pov (fan q&a)

"Shit, you guys all look so beautiful." I smiled into the microphone as the crowd cheered. It was my 3rd day in London and I missed Ari. I hadn't spoken to her since yesterday because we were so busy. "Okay I'm going to be taking some questions right now, so just um.. raise your hand." I laughed, a few hundred hands shot up, but one particularly, I seen first. "You.. yes the cutie in the green long sleeve." I said.

She blushed, and spoke into the mic. "For starters, I'm Sienna-"

"Hey Sienna." I smiled to her. "Say hey to Sienna everyone."

"Hey Sienna!" The crowd cheered. Sienna hid her face in her palms for a minute.

"My question for you, is how long have you known Ariana? And how long did you have feelings for her for?" Sienna asked.

I thought for a second. "I've known Ariana since the day I was born. Our parents are best friends, and Ari met me the day I was born. She was almost a month old at the time.  But I had feelings for Ari, since... well I knew for sure when I was 24, but growing up, I'm not even sure.... beautiful blue haired boy, what is your question?" I smiled to him.

"Hi my name is Jayden." He smiled with his dimples showing.

"Hey Jayden!" The crowd and I said moments after each other. "Your blue hair looks fucking amazing." I complimented.

"Thank you." He smiled. "My question is, what inspired your song PSTD?"

PSTD is Ari and I's Ep. We released 15 seconds of it, and basically everyone loved it. "PSTD was inspired by Mac and Nick. Living daily life with PSTD is harder than you think. Ari has her mental health struggles, and I can't ever get into my Jeep again with out a Panic Attack." The crowd awed at my response. "Strong black queen in the back... yes you with the beautiful box braids, what's your question?" I asked.

"Well, hello, my name is Nicole-"

"Hey Nicole." We said together.

She smiled. "And I just want to say, I love how you come to everyone with respect. I have a 3 year old Layla, 5 year old Landon, 7 year old Laker, 12 year old Laiden and a 16 year old Lane, and they all love you and your music! So thank you! But my question is, what made you fall in love with Ariana? How did you know you are in love?"

"Well thank you, first of all, and I love you and your kids. But it wasn't the fact she bought me food, or walked our pets, or supported me, or went above and beyond for my family events, it was the fact she already did it without asking. I love how she gets embarrassed and hides her red face in her hoodie, or when she takes my hoodies, when she is in full techno mode and works on music or when she is kissing me, it's just crazy, I am in love with this girl." I blushed. Everyone 'aww'ed and I went on to answer more questions about random things. Once I got in my Driver's car, of course my phone started to blow up.

Kai Grey gushes over longtime girlfriend Ariana Grande at Q&A with Fans😍

Grey Speaks Openly About Her Relationship With Grande🤯❤️

Kai Grey expresses her love for girlfriend Ariana Grande😁

(twitter)

@arianagrande - nonna, momma, dad, and frankie agrees she is a keeper🖤 myron and gino miss my baby🥺

replying to @arianagrande
           @kaigrey - so in love with you🤍

@petedavidson - do i need to dye my hair blonde again and write shitty songs to get ariana back😂 @kaigrey  @arianagrande

replying to @petedavidson
            @kaigrey - ari said thank u, next, to you. relax buddy😂
            @arianagrande - i dunno whats more misberable, u still wanting me or u thinking i would ever pick u over @kaigrey  i love it here🖤

               @petedavidson - @kaigrey i'm in london. we can sort this shit out rn😂

replying to @petedavidson
             @kaigrey - dm address😁.

Of course, Ariana texted me.

                                    baby🖤

baby🖤: baby wtf don't fight
sent 2:14pm

me: im sorry babe but i'm already heading out
sent 2:16pm

baby🖤: u know i hate when u fight.
sent 2:16pm

me: ik i'm sorry but he cant keep disrespecting us like this. ik you're gonna be mad but he can disrespect me all he wants, just not you.
sent 2:17pm

baby🖤: it's not worth it tho
sent 2:17pm

I turned off my phone and debated if I should really go and fight Pete. If I did, it would not set a good look on me and I wanted to be nothing but a successful artist, no drama or anything. If I didn't, Ari won't be mad, but Pete will keep disrespecting her or our relationship.

@kaigrey - i'm about to have the best fucking tour with my girlfriend. fuck what pete does. tickets go on sale July 11th. Pre-order GG2 October 31st😌.

                                    scooter💙

me: how fast can you get me home?
sent 2:46pm

scooter💙: saturday?
sent 2:48pm

me: rn. our anniversary is today
sent 2:52pm

scooter💙: i can pull a few strings. u need your bags packed by 9pm
sent 2:55pm

me: you're the best old man😌
sent 3:00pm

scooter💙: 😒
sent 3:01