63| Sweet Pleasure

HOOKING HIS HANDS under her knees he hoisted her up to straddle him, while she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. Without breaking their kiss, he carried her into the living room and up the stairs to the master bedroom. He kicked the door shut and lowered her to the bed, covering her body with his own.

He broke the kiss long enough to pull his shirt over his head, tossed it across the room and went back to kissing her. He pushed up her shirt to palm one breast, his thumb rolling over the nipple as he trailed hot kisses down the curve of her neck. 

Eniola arched off the bed, grinding into his erection. Tearing his lips from hers, he gripped the hem of her shirt and yanked it over her head. She bit on her bottom lip self-consciously, as he stared at her fully exposed breasts.

His hungry eyes feasted on her breasts and he licked his lips. His heartbeat erratic, he swallowed a groan and curved his hands around her breasts, feeling the weight. It felt heavy and tender against his palm.

"God, you are so fucking beautiful," he said, the awe in his tone making her blush. Dipping his head, he took one nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue over it while he rolled the other nipple between his fingers.

"Ah," she gasped, thrusting her breast into his mouth, begging for more. He gave it to her, sucking hungrily at the sensitive flesh until she thought she'd die from the pleasure of it. Eniola moaned softly in protest when his mouth left her breast to pepper moist kisses down her body, leaving a trail of goosebumps as he went.

She held her breath as he popped the button of her shorts and dragged down the zipper with excruciating slowness. He eased the shorts down her legs, pressing kisses to the inside of her thigh. 

Dayo held her gaze as he hooked his thumb on each side of her panties and peeled the sheer black lace material down her legs.  He lifted her leg, kissing his way down the soft skin of her thigh.

Her breath caught, as he inched closer to her moist heat. He lingered on the inside of her thigh, teasing her with soft caresses.  Eniola groaned in frustration and she felt his lip curl into a smile on her skin. "Damn it. Stop teasing me," she groaned. 

Chuckling deep in his throat, he gave her a devilish grin before lowering his head to flick his tongue over her heat. He gripped her waist, holding her down as her hips jerked up. "Easy, sweetheart," he said with a chuckle, lapping at her wet folds.

Eniola screamed as his tongue found her clit and he slid her finger into her while he continued to tease her with slow, languid licks. Shamelessly, she lifted her hips into his mouth desperate to find her release.

He kept a slow but steady rhythm, sliding his finger in and out of her. "So wet," he growled, lapping at her throbbing clitoris. She whimpered, her fingers diving into his hair in need of something to hold on to as pleasure shot through her.

She clutched at the sheets as he slid another finger inside her, expertly stroking a spot that made her see stars. The pleasure was almost too much.

His fingers worked faster inside her, pumping in and out at a rhythm that had her screaming his name over and over. Her head fell back against the pillow as she felt her climax drawing closer and closer with every thrust of his fingers.

"Oh God, yes! " she screamed. Her orgasm exploded through her. Eniola let out a sob as it pulsed through her in delicious waves, reducing her to a shaking mess. He swallowed every drop of her juices, as her orgasm subsided into a tingling afterglow.

He came up for a kiss as the last wave of her orgasm faded. She moaned as she tasted herself on his lips. The slow, heated kiss had her heart beating faster and her stomach fluttering with tiny butterflies. 

The orgasm was earth-shattering, but she wanted more. She wanted to feel him inside her. She wanted that more than anything in the world. Eniola pulled her mouth from his, "Take this off," she ordered, tugging at the waistband of his jeans.